Reviews for A careless wish
luger 7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This fanfic is confusing. It's narly but hard to get.
Malimar chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Always love new ideas.
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 1/13/2011
You're welcome. I guess some people approve of this new chapter. I myself do not love it but it is not terrible
Pryde Kitty chapter 20 . 12/24/2010
So if that wish came true I wonder if others will come true as well...

Well this was an interesting development, and I'm curious to see what Skuld has to do with all this. I hope that you write some more soon, because this is starting to get really interesting...
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Good three chapters
swk3000 chapter 19 . 11/13/2010
Wait...Kasumi's dead? And no-one seems to care? Sure, the latest chapter was focused almost entirely on Kevin, but it hardly seems fair to kill Kasumi off in the very last sentence of the previous chapter, and then not even acknowledge it.

The whole 'Kasumi's dead' thing seems really last-second, and it would probably be a good idea to address the situation in the next chapter. As it is, the story just seems...disconnected, for lack of a better term.
Pryde Kitty chapter 19 . 11/8/2010
Oyi! What's the big idea making us wait so long for such a short chapter, and then a bunch of rambling? Also when are we going to find out more about Kevin? What plans do you have for the story? When are we going to get more chapters?

Overall it was good, but you rambled too much, and it was too short T_T
Pryde Kitty chapter 18 . 5/17/2010
A really good chapter...but where's Kevin? Also why did Kasumi have to die, without at least trying to get help for her injuries? T_T

The fight scenes were really interesting, and I hope to see more awesome stuff soon! Or else I shall have to corrupt Mato and send him after you XD
Teturo chapter 18 . 5/17/2010
I think you ran with the idea very well _
Pryde Kitty chapter 17 . 5/13/2010
I think it's amusing how you say "Someone should talk to Kanna about being a nudist", when YOU are the one who made her that way XD

Also I can't believe you wrote a short chapter, only to end at a cliffhanger in the fight scene! .

Still though it was awesome writing as per usual _
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 5/12/2010
Six to seventeen are good chapters. Wonderful chapters.
Teturo chapter 17 . 5/12/2010
Very nice cliff hanger _~
Pryde Kitty chapter 16 . 4/17/2010
This was a really interesting chapter with a crazy cliffhanger. I demand a new chapter before next month is over! Do not anger us fans, for we own you XD
SOTG chapter 16 . 4/16/2010
You- You're alive!

Sweet Jesus, praise!

But really though... A year is far too long, especially when it was staring you in the face. Unacceptable. Go punish yourself somehow, smack your wrist or something, I dunno.

A good chapter. That explosion seemed to come across pretty nicely, but the idea of shredded hands, bone and all sent shivers down my spine. And shredded nerves just remind me of a gory picture I saw on the slums of the Internet. Ew.

Anyway, it's good to see that you're still alive.

Keep updating, but faster!

Much Love, SOTG
inufox not signed in chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
Hi! Wow, this story is epic. Got nothin to complain about... 'cept the fact that you need to update, like now :)

or else...