Reviews for A careless wish
Baitdcat chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
ha! I'm back. InuYasha in this too huh? Great stuff, even the gore.
Pryde Kitty chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
HAHA! You wrote this chapter without getting into a major cliffhanger. Although now I have to figure out what kind of super duper attack that Kanna can try to fail at...hm...

Well this was interesting, and I really liked the battle scene. It's also nice to FINALLY understand why the HELL Mato couldn't just obliterate that demon effortlessly. I was definitely rather curious about that...
Teturo chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
Not so much worried about characters acting like Mato, I kinda expected that, I was more worried about Kanna acting like both Mato and Ranma. There has to be some sort of physical limit to how much ego can fit in one small body.

Very evil attack, could not have happened to a better target.
transmigratory chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
That was quite a battle scene. Usually I can't really stay attentive to battle scenes (reading them, anyway), but this one was very good. O. Glowing green eyes?

Good to see that Mato came back, too. Well, sort of. To Hell and back, as they say?

It was worth the wait, and I can't wait for more.
Teturo chapter 14 . 3/14/2009
Okay Kanna acting like Mato is bad.

Kanna acting like a cross between Mato and Ranma now that is too much ego for anyone to hold, let alone one little girl.

hope that is only temporary
Pryde Kitty chapter 14 . 3/14/2009
FINALLY you come back! I was beginning to start searching for hackers to find your address so I could pay someone to chain you to your desk for more fanfic chapters! Although I AM rather upset that you left off at such an interesting cliffhanger.

Two questions: One why didn't Mato realize earlier the demon was reading his mind? I mean he DOES seem to have a LOT of battle experience with demons

2nd question is...Why the HELL didn't he get serious earlier? I mean he should have just incinerated it, or at least started using energy attacks already! Yeesh! Although I think it's really interesting how you played up the whole Void aspect of Kanna. Very interesting to see _

Also...THINK OF THE FANFIC READERS! WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE FANFIC READERS! T_T
SOTG chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
Oh look, they're still alive...

It's all gone pete tong. Yay!

It's 2:40 am. I can't write a review like this... Z.

Much love, SOTG.
transmigratory chapter 13 . 2/13/2009
Hah. Kanna's question was priceless. "First stop; Puberty!" I have to say that made me giggle, partly out of my large amount of immaturity.

*Ahem*

Anyway, it's interesting to see Shampoo switching her fiances at last. I don't know Urd very well but it seems like she's an interestingn character...the one not tied up, anyway.

Good chapter as always.

And feel free to take your time with the next chapter. We'll all wait with bated breath!

Hmm. I didn't know so many side effects were possible...I should really be more careful next time...
Pryde Kitty chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
Hmm...Yes I can imagine how difficult it can be to have the characters keep in character. Lol. Not to mention all the yelling does tend to drag things out as well. Well I hope you don't get TOO cold out there. We STILL need you to write out more fanfiction for us of course )

Also I really liked how you ended it. A kind of a foreshadowing, but not enough to turn into one of those cliffhangers that leave you aching for a new chapter, the way a drug addict aches for a new hit of their drug of choice o.o

Keep up the good work and stay healthy!
SOTG chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
Aah! I'm out of tobacco! I need chaos to fill in! And them I get news that there may not be chaos next week. -cries-

Nevertheless, a good chapter. Mato seems to be enjoying himself, Ryouga's still an idiot, Ranma's paranoid, Ukyou can't relax and a god is shouting at an amazon. Perfectly normal day in Nerima, then.

And also...snow. The single magn reason why my writing has been lagging. He any me my readers are reading this, apologies. I'll be working overtime soon.

I wish you good luck with finding time to write, and i'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. I don't know how late i am, but i don't care.

Much love. SOTG
Teturo chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
Defeat by grossout. I do believe that is the most original use of the old cliché that I have read.

I look forward to the next chapter
transmigratory chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
Shampoo's husband-to-be...?

Gasp.

Sorry, not a very intelligent reply...ahh, but the suspense is killing me, believe me!
Pryde Kitty chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
Well considering there's still at least a chapter or two, if not more, before the gang catches up to Mato, I'm sure you'll have PLENTY of time to work it in...even if for a cheap joke to break up the serious. Anyways, this was DEFINITELY another good chapter, and I was both pleasantly surprised along with HIGHLY amused at the Whack A Mole Attack! That was hilariously BRILLIANT! There was even some good Kevin action, along with that hilarious Ranma and Kanna "fight". Heh heh heh. I look forward to seeing what you produce next, along with what kind of revenge Cologne will likely cook up for the "bad" Urd.
SOTG chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
Wow. 'what a twist!' it's an interesting development, nonetheless, and i WANT MORE! And writers block is awful, yes. I'm suffering myself. Not good. And i'm already a smoker, so i'm glad i can read to get my mind off of them. Now, back to writing. Much love!
Teturo chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
Do we call this one proof that it is everyone else who suffers when divine entities fight?

Since Kevin does not seem to be too slow, how long before he realizes his peril?

Till next time