Reviews for A careless wish
SOTG chapter 11 . 1/29/2009
Aw, i'm sure that your old fiction isn't THAT bad. I'll read some later on after i update my own story. And i ain't gonna skip it. Fiction is fiction. Even if it makes no sense, keep reading. Nevertheless, an interesting chapter. It's all getting interesting. Aah, i'm getting addicted! That's never good, but I DON'T CARE!
Pryde Kitty chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Aww...It stopped just as it was getting good and HIGHLY amusing. Frankly I'm a little surprised that you didn't have Mato sneezing or something. I thought it was VERY interesting how you had the Urd vs Urd combat beginning here, and I am REALLY looking forward to how everything will play out. Keep up the good work, and I hope your leg heals soon enough for you to produce more chapters in short work! _V
Ghost in the Machine chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Honestly, it's getting boring. There's absolutely no drama at all when you know that Mato or Kevin or any OC you introduce is going to wipe the floor with everyone in existence. When the result is preordained, why care about the journey?
transmigratory chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Ah I did forget to review, didn't I...? Sorry about that. You see, I was sort of half-dead from a fever and...

Anyway, it was good to have some more reading material after being half-dead, by that I mean this since I sped through all my manga during my sickness...

Enough about my sickness, anyway, interesting...I don't recognize the characters but Kevin the cowboy sounds...interestingly...strange.

Wow, that one had a lot of ellipsis, didn't it? Now I have two things to apologize for.

Eh.
Teturo chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Urd fighting Urd, too bad Ryoga was unconscious for their arrival, his reaction would have been priceless.

Good chapter once again, and I will look into reading Mistaken Identity
Teturo chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
A sorcerer going for a gunslinger look. It has possibilities, but I doubt he could top Jon Shannow. Is the story this guy is from on this site?

Anyway good chapter.
SOTG chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
Interesting developments indeed. I look forward to more.

Kevin... I may have to read said other story to get some background info on him. That, or I could play the fool and learn his character through this. Either way, a sorcerer who learnt off Mato is interesting. It's just whether it's good interesting or bad. And what's with the firearm?

Sucks that your PC froze. Thank god for autosave. I suffer random power cuts. _

I look forward to more. Again.

Much love.
Pryde Kitty chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
Hm...I'm not sure if I would call this too short. I mean more fanfiction is always good, but you wrapped everything up quite nicely in this chapter. I'm curious to see some more details of Mato's stay in Hell, although when are we going to see him torturing those truly damned souls such as child molesters? Anyways, it was pretty interesting to see how Kana's been doing, along with the rest of the cast.

Although I have to say that part about Ryoga being TWO MONTHS LATE to the fight is just...bad. Bad in that "OMG that's so bad it's HILARIOUS"
transmigratory chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
Haha. Figures Ryoga took a trip around the world.

And Kanna is certainly interesting...even with her lack of modern-day-world knowledge.

Mato seems like he's loving his job, too. And I can't wait to see what Ukyo's going to do..and yeah, she certainly has changed. I love it when characters gradually do that through stories, though. How they get stronger and stuff. From her conspiring days to plans to dive into Hell.

She's got guts now, that girl. Not like she didn't before, but yknow what I mean.

Intriguing chapter. As usual...can't wait to read more!
Teturo chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
Hmm Ukyo in training planing a raid on nifelheim. Not one of the most advisable courses of action, but Hild will likely just get a great laugh out of it. Mato might be offended if she spoils his fun.

Kanna shows possibilities of developing into a very interesting character. I look forward to seeing it.
SOTG chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
Yes, i'm glad you moved on...

My curiosity is sparked. What is this move Ukyou's working on. Training technique No. 2 isn't a catchy name, but the description me the move is. Red Ki flowing through the spatula? Sounder like it's a strengthener, imo. The only way i can find out though, is to read the next chapter.

Much love! Can't wait!
transmigratory chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
Aw...I sense, maybe, a coming angst? Poor Ukyo is alone now...and Mato's in hell.

I definitely can't wait for the next chapter now...
Pryde Kitty chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Now THIS is a ANOTHER fun chapter! I'm glad that I was finally able to read more of your story! Not to mention you making it a really good one to! I'm VERY curious to see how Ukyo will do without Mato, along with how Kanna will do in Nerima. With such an awesome chapter, and you promising SSJ3 or SSJ4 Mato...I am VERY much looking forward to all your new chapters to come! Just make sure that you do it in a reasonable amount of time P
SOTG chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
WAit...is it over? Is it NOT over?

I hope the latter.

A very good chapter, and nicely rounded off. Ukyou's become...sexually active, to say the least. An interesting thought and...Oh, boy. I've just realised how people can interprit what I've just said...

...

Great chapter! -runs away to Microsoft Word-
Teturo chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
So then, Ranma has a ward to look after, Inner Ukyo got her fix, and Mato gets to lay the pain on those who would attack victims unlikely to be able to defend themselves. All in all not a bad arangement.

Now what new chaos can come to Nerima.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »