Reviews for A careless wish
Teturo chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Have to say I find the humor you bring to your stories refreshing. Still trying to figure out who exactly Mato is, but I can wait for that to be revealed in due time.

Jamata
SOTG chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
YAY! MORE! _

I'm really enjoying this!
transmigratory chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Ah, my bad. I'm very dense, y'see.

"Next time your dad says he's got a good idea, kick him in the crotch until he stops moving."

That whole scene...made me laugh really hard.

And you know, I've heard of following each other to ends of the earth...but to the ends of different dimensions...their relationship could be considered groundbreaking (is that all one word?).

Anyway, interesting chapter...as usual, can't wait to read more.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Glad it continued. Like the whole going to parralel universes and leaving when you do what need to be done. Very Quantum leap without the time travel.
The Azure Penguin chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I wonder if my front-row-seat is still up for grabs? Considering that I missed out on the last two chapters of "Be Careful What You Wish For", stupid flu. Sniff. I reviewed anyways. :D Heh.

YAYNEZ. I'm so happy you made a sequel, and this time, Ukyo gets to be in Mato's shoes!

I can already tell this is gonna be go-od. Woot!

The fact that Ukyo travels dimensions amuses me greatly. The way you blend the jerky Mato attitude with hers fits the story perfectly, heh. And she gets to kick butt in the process! (e.g. Nabiki's, hah!) Double woot.

Gah, I missed reading your stories. I'm just so happy you made this one. :)
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I think the snack cart slipped past without me noticing hmm, not good. Thanks! I had to smile when I saw you made a sequel. More Mato and Ukyo mayhem, WHOOPIE! hehehe Ukyo being 'Mato-ish' was a nice touch.
Pryde Kitty chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I have GOT to say this was one of the most awesome and hilarious chapters of a sequel I have EVER had the pleasure of reading. It just flows PERFECTLY from all your other chapters. It's got all the good vibes from the old one, and some great new ones thrown in for extra flavor goodness. Keep up the good work! As your loyal fan I DEMAND that you produce more good chapters, or else I shall assemble the Legion of Fans to chain you to your computer until you do! XD

Seriously keep up with the good work. This is GOLDEN.
transmigratory chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Awesome, a sequel!

...And a ghost...angel?

...

Anyway, very interesting start. I was hoping to see Mato again...even as a ghoul.

I think you know what I mean. Being the illegal shipper I am (Do people use the term "shipping" anymore?)

Okay, too much nonsense for a review.

...To be proper, can't wait to read more already.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7