Reviews for Deadly Love
bpmull chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
A short, no nonsense chapter which fits in nicely. It is clear that there is not much more.

It is difficult to say which is better, waiting to destroy all Horcruxes at once, or destroying them as you get them. I wonder if you will have the power in some of them destroy others. That would be a touch I haven't seen before. Anyway, I hope you continue even after this story. Nice job.
bpmull chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
An excellent chapter. I look forward to reading the next one.
lilz54 chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Stumbled onto this story and can't stop read. Alas, life's obligations are preventing me from my satisfying my need to continue reading. On a positive note, it allowed me a stopping point which I will take advantage of to offer a review.

I am really LOVING this story. Poor Draco! Not liking Snape one little bit! Hope Harry doesn't give up on Draco.

Can't wait till my completion of my present obligations allow me to continue reading.
Emma Gold chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
I want more there so good! You're a good writer.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
Oops, 2 weeks late for reviewing ... sorry XD

Awesome chapter :D

From Me x
bpmull chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
I was so glad to see that there was another chapter. I know how it is to be too busy.

Very good chapter. Fast paced. It was over before I knew. I really enjoyed it, however.
Zippy chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Just ignore that last bit. I was gonna drop you in doodoo, but then I thought I'd be the noce friend that I am. Then forgot to take the ujit of the end of the review!
Zippy chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Academie de Papilio! Wo!

I'm just gonna get up to speed with this...I haven't a-read this fiction in a while! (

D

xx

Zippy

(Just thought I'd drop you in it there Pic!)
bpmull chapter 13 . 5/15/2009
Fast pace.

Bill Mankato sounds like more trouble than he is worth - perhaps it is just a character flaw with all of the people who act as spies against Voldemort.

Can hardly wait for the next episode.
bpmull chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
Nice chapter.

Good use of flashback, but I personally would have preferred hearing more details as to how they got everyone out.

One point: If it were TRULY impenetrable they would not have been to get through that way. I'm just nitpicking. It's fine.
Toraus chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
Awesome last two chapters.
Crazy Joe IFBA chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
AWESOME! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!

Crazy Joe IFBA
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 11 . 4/16/2009
:O Noo, don't die or anything, Harry!

From Me x
Neon Souffle chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Great story! I love it! Can't wait until the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
bpmull chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Interesting chapter.

Wandless magic, I see. Quite powerful as well. Interesting wrinkle.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Maybe it will explain why Harry had to run in from the Forest.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »