Reviews for Deadly Love
bpmull chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
Interesting chapter.

I cannot wait to hear how Draco got to Paris.

Only one oversight: the doors opened on *their* own, not there own. Don't you love English with its many homonyms?

Great job overall.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Ooh, love it!

bpmull chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
I loved the "Harry must be rubbing off on me." thought of Draco's. I enjoy a story where Draco learns to act as a hero.

Great chapter.

Okay, a little cliffy. Wonder who the blonde will turn out to be.

Update soon, please.
bpmull chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Excellent chapter.

From Durmstrang's reputation I doubt they would have too many Muggle-born students. There might be a few, however, so your storyline is fine.

I had just noticed, and don't know why I hadn't earlier, but you have Voldemort spelled as Voldermort. It doesn't really matter as his name really is Little Tommy Riddle, the unwanted Half-blood.

Good story.
Toraus chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Awesome story so far, I really enjoyed reading it. The plot is very entertaining. -
Mrs.JasperCullen4ever chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
How about she helps him? I don't know.I just love this story and want you to continue.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
Ooh, Draco acting like Harry would -hugs him-

NiceAsPie chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
I can't wait to find out what happens! :)
Zippy chapter 8 . 1/15/2009
Hey, I know I've already said stuff about this chapter, I just want to try and review on every chapter. )

Plus, I just thought, if you even think of running off with my umbrolli, you are in serious trouble, little lady. Lol. D
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
Ooh, Draco's learned from Harry! :D

Zippy chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Not bad padding out. Very good methinks. P.S. can I just everyone here - what does canon mean and what does AU mean. It's just cause I''m thick and can't work it out. So if you know can you put it on the end of your next review or send a message to picolochick or something. Ta. Very gurds pc.

x
bpmull chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
The tone is rather dark. I sort of like dark fiction, so this is actually a plus for me.

I'm not really into slash, but it seems to fit here.

You have me intrigued - I definitely want to see where you are going from here.

Nice story.
bpmull chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
The story is not bad so far.

The characterization is not outrageously different from the canon, but I doubt if Harry would be gay or even bi. However, that is my personal opinion and I do not condemn those who like slash.

The first chapter was mostly setting up the background. That is probably why you didn't get any reviews on it. Don't look at that as bad. People just wanted to see where you were going before making any comments.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
:O Where's Draco?

Zippy chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
Hey!

Love the whole sentece a line thing. It adds to the emotion I think and I love "Some lost their memories. Some just thier marbles.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »