Reviews for Condition of Love
I'm a fan of Katara/Aang and I think you made a good call keeping that the pairing because I really felt for Zuko and I think that if he got with Katara I wouldn't be able to stop thinking "What about Aang?"
Qwerty6452 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Despite what you said in your A/N, about the characters being hard to write and you not being a Katara/Aang fan, I think you did a remarkably good job :) They seemed very in character to me- especially Katara. Reading a story with both pairings portrayed so well was a real treat- thanks for sharing :)
KataangSupporter chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
wow. nice. although i ship kataang. i felt bad for zuko in this story. good job and im sure it took alot of guts to write about ur opposite ship
S chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Too much Agni in my opinion, but a good fic.
MikiMagic chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was very lovely to read. I could see this actually happening. I too am a Zutara fan, and actually felt like there was so much more chemistry between Zuko and Katara and that they were so much more alike in many ways you know? They also had this hot taboo thing going on, sort of like a forbidden love vibe to them because of Zuko being fire nation and Katara being water tribe. But it is what it is with Katara and Aang, and you truly did a fantastic job with this. Zuko and Katara are very much in character, and this honestly tugged at my heart strings due to that fact. I'm gonna go away and cry over what could have been now. "
Emily fordney chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is confusing does zuko have a crush on katara or does katara have a crush on zuko.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I know what you mean, Zutara is a little superficial but like u i'm a zutarian. This fanfic was amazing and I absolutely loved although it may have put some holes in my ship... idk
TheLastDragonLord chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh, wow! My feels...
I ship Kataang normally, but I also sort of half-ship Zutara, if that makes any sense. Except Zutara fics normally put Aang down or make him seem like an immature child who doesn't know what he wants, etc. This one didn't, and that's rare with Zutara.
Really good job! Very in-character and near-heartbreaking on Zuko's part!
Harligh Quinn chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love this. You really gave Zuko's character depth... an I love the angsty feel of this fic.

I would love a continuation for this. It;s just begging for a part 2 and 3 and 15 ...just saying.
Angel Phlox chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I think it was very brave of you to write this the way you did.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow... story... good... NO COMMENT! :D XD
2n2kas chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Quite a touching story :)
EvaraKnight chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love this story. but...Ouch! I can't help but feel sorry for Zuko!
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
No, I feel like Zuko loved Katara, at least a little bit. It's entirely plausible for a fic like this to have some canon base, especially to those who have read The Promise, part 2. I don't really know why I read this fic. I ship Zutara so hard, and I'm writing an argument essay on why I prefer it over Kataang (I'm a huge nerd). But, I'm glad I did, because it helped me see some of the Kataang argument without being overly...Kataang. If that makes any sense XP

Krystynn