Reviews for River of Blood
Tangled up in Blu chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
This has the beginnings of a great story. BTW, I have a grad degree in US History so let me know if you need any help with the research. I'm just enough of a geek to think that would be fun.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Excellent beginning, you've certainly captured my attention, I'm hooked now! I loved the detail you put into Dean and Sam's characters (reading, numbers, baseball, pie and injuries) and I can't wait to read the next instalment, good job and happy writing, :-)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
OMG!

omg!

*THUD*

HUN! this is freakin EPIC!

this is absoloutley AMAZING HUN!

omg...i swear such an awesome first chappy hun

im honestly bouncing on my feet hun!

i cannot wait for more

you've spent so much effort and time on this i can tell!

x
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Fantastic! How exciting that you are starting to post this! I know you've been working the idea for a while, and if this is just the first chapter, we are in for one heck of a ride! Hope your plan for posting works out (otherwise, I shall have to commence stalking, so be prepared!).

Adored: the cliffhanger ending, even though it makes you evil. The juicy burger. Dean realizing John was sharing the softball love with him. Dean and numbers. Sam and compulsive reading (I do that, too). Pie. And of course, a Sam still recovering from his BDABR injuries (which were pretty significant, altogether) and keeping secrets he hopes will get Dean out of his deal.

More, please! And thank you for posting!
Miz24601 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Nice work! Fantastic first chapter. You have a wonderful grasp of the characters. And, I love the description of the town and pie shop. . .they both feel so real, almost like someplace I've really been. :-)

Great start - please post more soon. . .and here's to finishing in 2008!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I'm loving this! more soon!
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Oh, me likey. Please update soon or I will be salting and burning in your direction...
shallowz chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
You're off and running! Consider us your cheering squad to finish this in 2008!:)
bernie chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Great start to your story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Championship Vinyl chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
WOW. Completely original idea. Well done-I like it.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10