Reviews for Return of Danger
The Deep Abyss 345 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
That was very good. I really enjoyed reading it. (College has no a in it by the way)
Ddee chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
You are to cool for letting me know about the epilogue.

I loved this story, and thanks for giving us an ending to this one. I adore that Sam and Lucy got together in the end.

Also a strong Lucy that can go hunting with the boys was a very nice image. I hope some day you write the adventures of Lucy’s hunt with the boys. It sounds like a real adventure, and I would love to read it.

Thanks again for letting me know.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
awwww. what in the world did lucy say to make dean change his mind?
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
first raped!OFC i read ever... green light from me!
SamDeanWinchesterLove chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
This is good! Update soon!
Mirite chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
first of all, I loved that you compared Dean to a stallion and Sam to a tree. I LOL'd. for realz. second of all, you left off at the best part! I'm not entirely convinced that Lucy won't turn out to have PTSD and want Sam to get the fuck off of her (ch.5). I hope not though, you seem to have set him up as a really sympathetic character so I'm sure he'll be gentle with her if/when you finally let them have sex. Can't wait ;)
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
i don't even know what to say!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
OMD! aww i love that they kissed!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
uh-oh! o noes!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
yay! sam and dean are coming!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
aw i love it! can't wait to read the next chapter!
Amber chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
i love your story line! its so kickass, im not usually into Sam but this story really makes me rethink my fangirl status! keep up with the good work, ive got yur story in my faves so post again soon!
LoverPR-SN-HP chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
love it! can't wait for the next chapter!
EmptySequence chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
i like it! jill's funny she reminds me of me(: haha jk but yeah it's good, please update again soon?
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 3 . 2/17/2010