Reviews for Bring Me to Life
Non-Existent Account chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod... i love it.
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Wow, dreams do come true as Raven's did. :D

Also loved the way that Beast boy's joke for Starfire was exactly how it happen in your previous story. :D

This prequel is a great idea and an even greater set up to your "I'll be" storyline. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great idea as I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next. ;)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Oh man. Almost everyone besides Raven is abusing him. He doesn't deserve any of this, but without intervention it's all going to end in heart break. :(
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
I do enjoy these seperate narratives as it showed just how different the views of life after the Best incident caused for both Raven and Garfield. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great story line as I can't wait to see what happens next. ;)
Chico Magnifico chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
JOHN DAMN IT! ROBIN IS ACTING LIKE SUCH A MOTHER #(&-ING DOUCHE-BANG! AND DAMN IT BEAST BOY! JUST TELL HER! You're a deadman anyways! What are you afraid of! lol sorry your story is so good, It's got my emotions running wild! lol
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
Such a bittersweet night. :( If only it could last longer.
Nos482reborn chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Argh love the story but omg it irritates me at the same time.. How Dare they treat him like that.. that's it I'm rooting for slade next time lol J/king
pops chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
wow, just wow. how'd you do that :/? how'd you write a great story, and then go and write a great prequel for it? you're just amazing aren't you?

anyway, just wanted to know if you're going to continue this since the end of chapter 5 seems like the lead up to 'I'll Be', or if you're going to leave it as it is. either way you've made me happy.
Rainstorm03 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Aww this amazing! its so sad... poor BB...Please continue! dont leave me hanging!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Wow. Things just keep going from bad to worse.

It's only a matter of time before Beast Boy crosses the line.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Hopefully she finds out in time. The mind can only take so much before it begins to exhibit deficiencies.
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
I must say it's a smart idea to do a prequel to your I'll be Story. :D

As these events are replicated within the actual storyline. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great idea like this one. ;)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Poor Beast Boy. :( Everyone but Raven is against him and what hurts the most is that Robin is the biggest advocate of treating Beast Boy like a loose canon.

Even when Robin became Red X and attacked his own team they forgave him and moved on, but Robin is being hypocritical and not extending the same mercy to Beast Boy.

But the worse part is that when Robin became Red X he knew exactly what he was doing and he still did the wrong thing. When Beast Boy attacked his team mates he was not in his right mind and still he was doing the right thing by protecting Raven.

Hopefully Robin Starfire and Cyborg realize this soon or they may lose their best friend for good.
yooper0987 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
I am a big fan of the "I'll Be" story and will no doubt enjoy this one also.
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Poor Beast boy rejected by the friends he knew and Raven doesn't know how her teammates actions are affecting Beast boy's behavior. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great story line because I can see this not ending well at all. :(
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »