Reviews for Bring Me to Life
Twister468 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
I like it.

I can see this happening after BB turned into "The Beast"

This kinda shows that Robin never felt that BB was a huge part of the team.

Good story, hope you continue to update.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
well, now that was the first time anyone on this site has ever seamlessly moved into the rocky shore sence with out being corny, but my what if senerio is still up for grabs if you want it
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
I like where you're going with this. The relationship of Beast Boy and Raven didn't get enough time in the series. Given what they went through this is more like what would happen. :)

I'll be there for the next chapter.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
very good, it looks like it will be a good prequal (instead of most prequals, load of bull), I hope I get saddened and deperessed by this... I need help don't I?
Popkov chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
hmm... plausible. We shall see how this progresses before the final evaluation.

Or as I would normally say: Sweet dude! Can't wait till next chapter.
Hybrid X chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I read "I'll Be" and thoroughly enjoyed that fic, so I'm delighted to see that you've started a prequel. Most of the time I don't read BB/Rae fics, reason being that it's more romance than actual plot, but you pulled it off nicely. Kudos for a job well done, and I'll definitely be checking for updates. You've got this story off on a great start.

Robin, although you've captured his character, seems a bit harsh. He appears to be most of the conflict, but you might want to give him a motive for acting this way, besides protecting the team. Maybe make it somewhat deeper. Not to say the Boy Wonder can't be jerk, as I've told others, "The only difference between God and Robin is that God doesn't think of himself as Robin." Considering this is a prequel, it wouldn't really be logical to have him suddenly be kind to BB, but I hope you'll have a friendship moment. And please, let Cyborg and Starfire at least act like friends to Beast Boy. I know that they drive him to attempted suicide, but please don't make them completely cold.

I'm looking forward to your updates, and good luck.

Hybrid X

P.S. Be aware that you'll probably get some grief from the Robin fans. They seem to think he's actually a nice person, I don't know why. ;D
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 11/26/2008