Reviews for Secret Wish
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That was WOW but was Lewis a merman or what I don't get that part but other than that perf.
a person chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
When are you gonna post ch 7!?
emilyepicsutton chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! write more chapters i am loving this story so much i am dying to read more!
BornInTheUnderworld chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
I have a weird mind, so reading this calms it .3. So update soon ! I really ship Emash and am hoping to see how this turns out ! Don't give up on bright ideas.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
I loved it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Please update- I've been reading it for weeks now, please. I want to see Emma and Ash together because Emma is a good girl and would never do that, but she will! And I'm excited!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
OMG! When are you gonna update? I mean. Please update soon. I love Emma and Ash. I can't wait for this! Please update soon! Your fans are waiting
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Amazing, please write more!
clovergirl chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
I hope you will update! I would love to see how emma and ash react! will zane turn into a merman as well? what is going to happen after the full moon? hmmm... so many questions but great ideas pieces for more chapters lol.
kindly fuck off xx chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
I hope you didn't give up on this! I really like it and I want to see where it goes. :)
Peya Luna chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Woho! i almost forgot about this story, and now im So glad to see that its been dated up recently! i totally like the mermaid-mating-season idea, and rikkizane were both totally in character, especially her behaviour on the island - seriously, that girl just doesnt do mushy LOL now im curious what kind of miracle it will take for emma to loose her composure, for shes always been rather uptight in my book...the moon will really need all its powers on her! also, im looking forward to the morning after, namely the moment the boys find out theyre now part of the scaly club as well ;-)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Please update soon
ReviewerDWJ chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
This has got to be the best story I've read.

Of all time!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Awesome story
RAINBOWxDASH chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
OH MY FUCKING CHRIST THAT WAS HOTT! Seriously, I love H2O and I'm so glad that there ARE lemons out there. Great story, great visuals ;) and overall great job!