Reviews for Awkward
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/15
love it
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 2/2
Glad to see Logan doing the smart (right) thing. And love the way you portray Max and Alec as having a deep understanding, something that transcends words.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
So sad. Logan finally let Max go so they could both be safe.

And For once Alec was good and understanding. He was nice and sincere when he was with both Logan and Max. And he felt bad for both of them. He knew how much they loved/love each other. And that this is going to be hard for both of them.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I liked your ending better than the show's. :-) I admit I was a bit worried when I started reading, thought I'd managed to tangle myself up with a Logan/Max story accidentally. I like that you let Alec shine through - not his mask. He's a compassionate man, although reluctantly so, but even with their differences I couldn't see him being the smart-aleck when Logan was obviously in such distress. Nice writing, thanks for sharing.

LD
Hellkat53 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is great I really like it
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Awesome! Very sweet!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Awesome! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
argh! so good!
bewarethemelodrama chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
'Alec’s voice eventually jolts her out of her thoughts'

In so many ways. :) I absolutely love how you totally undercut all of Logan's quasi-heroic language by the switch to Alec's point of view. It worked so well.

The relationships between each of them (Max-Logan, Logan-Alec, Alec-Max) are perfect. The touch of warmth between Max and Alec that is so poignantly missing between Max and Logan was lovely.

I can really, really picture this as an alternate ending to the series. The language is visual, and visceral, and... well, immaculate.

Loved it. Favourited.
musicalpsychology chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
e, i love that. write more! i adore that so much. ahh. *no words*
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I really loved this. I don’t know what else I’m supposed to say.
ashleykitten chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
hey, i just wanted to say i really liked this story. I cant wait to read more of your writing.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
What a beautiful way of ending things the way they should be ended. And beginning things that should have a chance to blossom. I really like this fic. Extremely well done :)
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Awesome Dark Angels story it is so going on my faves list. Sorry it took me so long to read it, I just got the chance to check my emails. My stories are going, some slower than others, but they are going. I just added a few new ones if you would like to read them. Oh and life is okay to...totally drama filled but alright _ How bout you?

Tala
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aww, I love this! MA without Logan being a big jerk-but of course, since this is one of *your* stories. I like how you show that each of the two men love Max in different, yet similar ways, and they each try to do what's best for her. The way you wrote the story makes the reader feel sympathetic towards all the characters. Very much in character.