Reviews for Syaoran May Cry
MikoKagome1113 chapter 2 . 3/9/2007

i dont understand why you suddenly stopped production on this story

it says you haent put up a new chappy in about three years?

it looks kewl, so plz put up one if you think im willing to read it! cause i am!
Emo-Tastic chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
I have just one thing to say...

MORE,MORE, MORE, MORE, and MORE, please?

so late... almost 12:00 am... can't sleep...

caiyu chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
OMG! i just stumbled upon your story and it was so good i lurve it! you have to update it was the best CCS story i have ever read! its really really good and you'd be crazy for not updating a really good fic like this..keep going! i'll be waiting for the next chapter!

Sher221Locked chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
YOu absolutely positively 100% have to continue! I loved it: it was so brill! Cool! Amazing!
Hilde-babe chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
You... You said you weren't gonna drop this fic. It's been like, two years! Continue! Please! It was interesting... T.T
Mamoru Perfect Soldier chapter 2 . 3/25/2003
I have one question...Why did you stop writing this? It's GREAT! PLZ CONINUE! PLZ MORE!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 2 . 11/15/2002
Dear Satashi,

First time reviewer. Love your stories. You got real talent, man. It would be great to hear from ya by posting one more oh-so romantic stories. Bye Daniel.

Your fan for life,

Bunneh018 chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Hmmmm. very very very interesting satashi-kun... Heh probably don't remember me do you? hehe. well. i finally got to talk to you again...i just hoe you didn't forget me all the way...but...things change and you probably did...oh well. see ya..,

~Moonstar~ *the little girl that gave up all hope...*
Cleresta chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
I know this is a going to be a really short review but I really like your story and have no suggestions on how to improve the existing chapters but I really hope that you continue the story.
Linda chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
Syaoran Fan chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
I Loved 's great continue I can't wait

for the next chapter.
Destiny chapter 2 . 3/2/2002
Oh! You have to get the next part out soon. I need to know what is happening! This fic is great, you certainly have a talent!
Rhea-chan chapter 2 . 2/12/2002
I consider myself a maniac... like a worshipper of the almighty Satashi! Kind of scary but ever since I've read 'Snowed In', your stories were like a hook that draws fish in. I'm the fish... You are my favorite author of all time, even more than professional writers like Agatha Christie or Hemmingway.. its true! Thanks for making my time worth the while and making life more enjoyable for me. Last question for the day.. is Syaoran dreaming? or is... or is.. it real?
Moonstar chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
Nice story...
Riley S chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
ohh so good you must continue! and dont wait a couple month's i want it soon! and sorry about this comming a little late i was outa town...out snowboarding.. ahahahaha
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »