Reviews for If I Never Knew You
Pobre chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
Very good, I enjoyed reading.
kittykat336636 chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
For sure this fanfiction is in the top two. The other one is your tower of terror. I really like both and cant choose between them.
kittykat336636 chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
It was a really great, cool and awsome fanfiction. I read it until the end and its one of my favorite fanfiction.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
This...was...so...a ma ZING! Awesome fanfic! I loved it:3 I always return to your page when I need some good robraeX3
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
It's so good and so SAD!
Though I understand their change in character... Raven is still a bit OOC
I just don't think think she'd care about jewelry and have a more pessimistic view on the world
She wouldn't care about dying because she'd have no point for living... Or something like that?
Nightwing and Raven's current relationship reminds me of Batman and Catwoman's for some reason...

Anyways GREAT STORY Slades kinda funny
gothgirlcutie345 chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
OMG!
gothgirlcutie345 chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Loving it
Noir Victorian chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
0O0 (face remains like that for 5 minutes no breathing, then GASP) mind blow looking deep into my heart, which is currently all over that tree, for the words to describe what I just read. (lol Hellsing Abridged episode 1(on youtube) reference)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
Great story!:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Robxrea 4ever great chapter!:-D
Darksummoner98 chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Wow... That is all I can say and I know it's pretty lame but that's all I can say to describe your story... I absolutely LOVED it! :D
america chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
omg ur like the best author in the world i admire u s much thanks for writing such amazing stories
KhaalidaNyx chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
Awesome
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Spades extremely OOC.
nekotenshihime chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
that sounds cool! i want to read more! is terra in the story or does raven's dad play a part in this, is that the reason raven is evil?
oh-no...