Reviews for If I Never Knew You
Astrallum chapter 23 . 7/17
This was a wonderfully written story. I liked your take on evil Raven and how she reforms after meeting Nightwing. The only thing I thought could have been better was that the ending could have used a little more closure when Robin and Raven were getting back together. Despite that, I liked your AU and you did an excellent job with the story.
WhiteLunaNight chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
First of all, i absolutly ADORE this story, i can't stop reading this! I love the plot, and you are absolutly right: Alfred is the best D
Second of all,i find it strange that they have Nightwing's real name. I'm just saying this.

Again, loving the story and i can' wait another second to read this story )
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
definitely did NOT suck. loving it so far.
Katy674 chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
Omgggg! I LOVE IT! Its fabulous more than that nice job...
Pobre chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
Very good, I enjoyed reading.
kittykat336636 chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
For sure this fanfiction is in the top two. The other one is your tower of terror. I really like both and cant choose between them.
kittykat336636 chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
It was a really great, cool and awsome fanfiction. I read it until the end and its one of my favorite fanfiction.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
This...was...so...a ma ZING! Awesome fanfic! I loved it:3 I always return to your page when I need some good robraeX3
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
It's so good and so SAD!
Though I understand their change in character... Raven is still a bit OOC
I just don't think think she'd care about jewelry and have a more pessimistic view on the world
She wouldn't care about dying because she'd have no point for living... Or something like that?
Nightwing and Raven's current relationship reminds me of Batman and Catwoman's for some reason...

Anyways GREAT STORY Slades kinda funny
gothgirlcutie345 chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
OMG!
gothgirlcutie345 chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Loving it
Noir Victorian chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
0O0 (face remains like that for 5 minutes no breathing, then GASP) mind blow looking deep into my heart, which is currently all over that tree, for the words to describe what I just read. (lol Hellsing Abridged episode 1(on youtube) reference)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
Great story!:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Robxrea 4ever great chapter!:-D
Darksummoner98 chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Wow... That is all I can say and I know it's pretty lame but that's all I can say to describe your story... I absolutely LOVED it! :D