Reviews for The Start of Something New
BleckBlah5956 chapter 39 . 4/19/2011
awwwwww

i love this. update soon.

ughh! i am having keyboard issues.

lol
Music and things chapter 39 . 1/1/2011
pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase update! i know it's been over a year since you have but please don't leave it there! i might cry if you do *sniff* s-see! i-i'm crying n-now because o-f you! i'm all better now, still update though.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 39 . 12/22/2010
i love it! can't wait for more!
Miyu the Fangirl chapter 39 . 8/28/2010
That was hilarious! "We're not worthy; we're not worthy!"

"Good…Now turn to the person beside you and give her a hug!"
AmatureAuthor chapter 39 . 5/26/2010
... i must say... WOW... for a while there, i forgot i was reading a fanfiction... until i came upon yet another typo. best fanfic ive read yet, great story line, love the characters, JUST NO MORE HOMOPHONE MIXUPS PLEASE! get your "there"s straight! and the "now"s. really? COME ON! other that that. LOOOOOOVE IT! keep writing! if you need an editor, do NOT hesitate to message me! please! for the sake of the readers. sorry boiut the spelling criticism, but im a perfectionist. other than that, BEST I EVER READ!
butterflyinreverse12 chapter 39 . 5/3/2010
please update. it's so good.

id use exclamation points, but my keyboards broken,

please.i love your story.
Aurora-16 chapter 39 . 4/5/2010
hahaha i LOVE this story. i almost dies laughing in some parts, and went up in flames in other parts. good cal on the rating - anyways, your OC are awsome and made me laugh a bunch. cant wait for a new chap, and will be waiting. - oh and loved the Deathnote reference in here, haha the screen name was sweet.
yari08 chapter 39 . 12/13/2009
I'm going to tell you this once... IF YOU DON'T FINISH THIS STORY I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

I really like the characters and their personality... they remind me of certain people of my school that I consider my best friends.

WHO COULD THEY BE?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see your next chapter soon.

Good luck KIKI-CHAN!
Punk Rocker Fairy chapter 39 . 11/10/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! Don't you just love Youtube!
Rainspiral chapter 23 . 11/9/2009
Cool same reaction. Ha ha.
Rainspiral chapter 39 . 11/8/2009
Great story! :)
Rainspiral chapter 28 . 11/8/2009
can I kill the twins? No really can I kill the twins. I want to kill the twins. Wait darn it I still need them for the fiction in the works over her. Sad.
Rainspiral chapter 25 . 11/8/2009
huhh funny. Is Marry Sue a person based on your self? Cause that is normaly what it means. I am not a sue hater by the way, just want to know.
Rainspiral chapter 22 . 11/8/2009
ya Mori Hunny moments are the best. :)
Rainspiral chapter 21 . 11/8/2009
okay this kyoya is strange.