Reviews for Day in Uchiha manor
this is the best naruto/ Kuroshitsuji fic I've read so far...even though I've only read three such fics
Senju Serena chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I think your comparison was fine! This is what this website is for!
Oky Verlo chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
This really made me laugh. Poor Tenzo and Kakashi.

Brilliant job.

Toodles and Love
Oky Verlo
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
aNimeINvasion93 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Initially I wasn't really sure about your most of your stories but after reading them I am really impressed. The stories are unpredictable and very entertaining to read.
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
LOL! That was GREAT! I thought that Tenten was goin 2 be the shinigami tho. _
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
I'm not a s/h fan, but this fic is still good. The parts where Naruto was teasing Sasuke were the best. LOL
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I like how you put the naru characters in the Kuroshitsuji plot. I'm also enjoying Naruto playing Sebastian's part. He's a lot cooler. _
Junky chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Lol. I really liked it. A bit short though. So, is Sakura's hair really red? :P
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
That was GREAT... If you ever descide to write something like this again, i am gonna be extatic!
only4you chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
oh god wow i realy like this blurb it was relaxing in the mature kinda way
gigi chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Hi there!

Just read your A/N in ch.2 and I had to smile. You're right. Not all Sasuke and Naruto stories have to be yaoi. Don't get me wrong, I love a good yaoi story but there are times when a friendship story is much stronger than yaoi action. Kudos for sticking to your guns, also thank you for sharing.
shadowzerover5 chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
I recently started reading Kuroshitsuji this is really very good and you gave more than fitting roles for the Naruto cast. And its no-yaoi so that's a huge plus on my book good job!

Update soon
Okaayomii Kaminazu chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hey this story is very googd I really hop ya keep writeing I would really like to see if this story has a good ending
DragonTearBR chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Interesting story. I like how Naruto is calm dispeti the situation he is in. I still haven't read the manga yet, but I like the charecters so I'll give a shot at the manga.