Reviews for The Art of Persuasion
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Haha. So THAT'S how Kaoru got Hikaru's clothes there. X)
GoPlayInTrafficxox chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This was awesome. And it was like a buch of lemons in one.
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
lol o good job Kaoru
have-a-cookie chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
XD What a wonderful idea.

I like this "deleted scene." I always wondered why Hikaru had allowed Kaoru to go and apologize. Now I know XD

Great fic
Free Beloved Army chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Haha, this was awesome XD Great job!
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Lol. XD I really like your "deleted scene" idea! :D
charrybarry chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
E

E!

AWESOME. :D :D
RandomDream chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Damn. I am now, officially, into yaoi. :)) Loved it.

Thanks.
Taymeho chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Just
liquidity chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ah, this is one 'deleted scene' I wish actually happened! But we'll never really know, will we? ;)
KaoruHikaFan chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was really really awesome! The part where he was fantasizing about engaging Kaoru in the hall of the acadamy was...well awesome. So much that I'm BEGGING you to write a fic based on that!

And this was so well done, I'd love to see you do more with it. Either continue on or write separate stories. I'll keep an eye on your work! So, please, please consider my request! You're so good!
Lunatikk chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Amazing! I love your writing style for this story. I get a special feeling from it. I wish this wasn't a deleted scene. I would die if I watched it. Probably xD. Anyways, honestly, one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Maybe it could stop being a one-shot? Donn't you have anby more ideas xD You could make this a collection of deleted scenes! I'd love to read it. And I bet tons of other people will love to read it too. Oh, and hey, by the way, Could I make a translation of this story? It would be my honour to be able to translate it!

Lot's of E-Chocolates (If like them) and waiting anxiously for your reply,

-Lunatikk!-
Liila6241 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
YOU...ARE- Awesome!
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
You were right, that was definitely very dirty. Twincest or not, incest isn't supposed to be that good. DAMNIT! IT WAS AMESOME! Especially the ending, for it made me smile! You are amazing!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
THATS REALLY CUTE! I REALLY LIKE IT! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!