Reviews for Deception, Love, and Assassination
Arw165 chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
Official status is "in-progress", but it feels completed. That would be bittersweet ending. Interesting story, I would read sequel in a heartbeat.
kaname-luvr chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I was trying to post a review on the 5th chapter but apparently I've already read this story and I don't remember it? Soo weird considering awesome this plot is! I honestly hope you come back and update this story. I feel so bad for Naruto and Sasuke but I want to know what happens next. I really do hope you come back and update.
RoniBopShop chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
nnnoooo, I'm at the end of chapter 5...what happens, what happens...update, pretty please.
kaname-luvr chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
omg omg omg! Please come back to us! Please, please, please, pretty please! Ugh this is angst is just too much!
The Desiree Incident chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
update soon? i feel like that Sasuke isn't really dead O.o and it's been over a year since you updated Dx
damncritic chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
i liked how you did this :) i expected it to be over by 6 chapters actually, but seeing how you ended this chap, im looking forward to further developments with naruto and whoever that girl is, and how this will affect his relationship with sasuke.

hope you update again!
silver-eyed chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
omg, i knew sasuke wouldn't be killed but oh poor naruto! will he ever find out that sasuke isn't dead? good lord, i cried, it was so sad! but anyway, great story! can't wait to read more! XD
5Angel chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Deeply disturbing! I've seen this countless times and bypassed it as I saw it was not complete and just didn't want to get tied into another saga that will be left just that - incomplete.

But then I discovered the prequel and gushed over it but arrgghh, much too short and incomplete also, ra ra ra I headed over here and from the very start you had me!

Completely, utterly. As a reader I was at your disposal from those early pants, the phsycality, the denial, the love. You slaughtered me at the end of that first chap and by chap 2 I found it grossly embarrassing that I was seriously leaking out the lachrymose ducts LOL however by the end of chap 5 I feel so lost, so hurt!

You writing the prequel gives me hope you're not going to abandon this because I'm ready to eat out of your hand, sniffle!

Minato is brilliant! I've finally come across a depiction of the genius that is constantly touted in the manga. He's amazing as a father, leader and strategist, he is lethal, manipulative and still has a heart. I want so much to hate him but can't!

Naruto slays me. He is fresh, youthful, naieve, alluring and brilliant. His sensitivity always gets me anyway but he is so fresh here with brilliant deduction and he has faults peeking out not the least of which is this blind faith in Sasuke that so far has no legs to stand on, that I just love him all the more, it gives me goosebumps seriously. (Much like the Naruto in the manga is currently doing - oh yes "I'll die with you" LOL)

And Sasuke - SULK! I can't quite vociferate what his character/predicament does to me right now SOBS!

The shadow guards are AWESOME! Totally wicked - fantastic blah blah blah I'm glad I discovered a bit more about them here because I was thinking shadow clones perhaps or some other hoodwinkery as even Sasuke didn't see them but just GORGE that one can't get to Minato, whee! And now Sasuke is one of them - the whole interrogation scene with Minato and Sasuke - ARRGGH gave me goosebumps and bleeping leaking eyes LOL, they are so KEWL! (oh my gosh I've reverted to 6th grade adulation) I loved that Minato grasped the facts so fully and quickly, glee, sigh he's just so OH for AWESOME, drool LOL

I can't wait to continue with the prequel also to see them get to know each other and eventually evolve from the placid er frigid "gift" and idiotic temperamental "prince" to ill-fated lovers.

Hopefully you get lots of inspiration and make time to write the rest to this soon (because it's practically going to eat at me) as at the moment I cannot foresee any plausibility in Sasuke and Naruto ever getting together again before Minato snuffs it (which I don't really want, sniffles!)

As for Obito, do do do do do!

Apologies for ranting, I don't quite know if it's my own mindset at this very moment that this gauged so much from me but I feel rather vulnerable after this. Please update and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the temerity to write something that is seemingly old but is in actuality profound, wrenching, compelling and wholly consuming, I honestly cannot wait for more :)
counter-intuitive chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Great story! I think it would be sweet to see daddy Naruto but I understand that it's NaruSasu so it might not happen :P I hope Sasuke realises how evil his clan are
MadaMag chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Let me guess...

Sasuke become Shadow Guard.

I wonder, going with canon Hinata would be best as surrogate mother (as being in love with Naruto), but he would chose Sakura (in his eyes she is stronger [and she would make the first step, to convince Naruto it's okey])...

Can't wait for next chapters! Good work!
EphemeralLies13 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
oohlala. ten bucks that sasuke is the new shadow guard! ;)

this is great. even the language you use gives off a feeling of feudalism. You're a very good writer! .
cassana-do chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
This has been in my FFN email folder for a while, and I've only just gotten around to reading it. AND I CANT WAIT FOR MOAR! _ this is excellent.

I wonder who the new Shadow Guard is ;)

x
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
o.0 Don't tell me Sasuke joined the Shadow Guards without Naruto knowing he's even alive! NO! Poor thing. :[
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
such an awesome story please please please keep writing!
itachi and naruto's puppy chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Oh wow. Poor Naruto. Minato can be so *freakin'* evil! :S I hope everything like works out.

Ohh wait Sasuke's a Shadow Gaurd so he like has to protect Naruto now D sweet!