Reviews for The Snitch
e13 chapter 8 . 5/6
LoginName chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
Please update soon! This story is getting way too intense to stop now!
8SimpleSecrets chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Just saying that so far this story it awesome! You know you've writtn an amazing story when the readers say it's awesome this soon. Thanks for providing me with something to read! :D
Quail Sandwich chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
Hahaha I wish I could wake someone up with auguamenti!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Hey its not badly written but be careful not to make your Lily into a Mary-Sue :P I mean, never recieved less than O on anything? Everyone have their weakness not to mention bad days :)
FrogBin chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
Ahahhaa. I like this story :)

Update soon? And aaawwh bless James' little cotton socks . Gahhhh I love him so much :P

Frog. Bin x
slightlyfanatic chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
Hi!i really hope you update soon!they were the best James and Lily stories i have ever heard!or read,of course...anyway i luv these and plz dont take too long updating good luck with the 2 languages though I tried that not very known on youtube as Slightlyfanatic i am not fanatic so just call me that!
wildwriterrr chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
so r u gonna keep writing?
LazyLibra chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Prongsie101 chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
Well thats...embarrassing! LOL.

I love the story, though. I really do.

It's very well written, and the plot is quite different that all the other Lily and James stories. For instance, you didnt have Lily calling James 'Potter' all the time, like all the others do, which, frankly, is getting quite pathetic and repeatitive (sp?).

Anyways, please update soon!
Abby chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
Great chapter! I'd almost forgotten about this story. I'm so glad i got story alert! i shall wait patently for the next chapter :)
HorribleHolly chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
I really, really like your story and would love it if you kept going as fast as you can because it is really well written and exciting. So, thanks.

luverofjamesandlily chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
wel have fun at skool but try to update really soon!1
tasha27 chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
:O Poor James...i also have a feeling that Lily will be regretting her decision to either 'only have kisses James on the cheek' or 'to have kissed him on the cheek, and now she probably ruined their friendship'

even though we all know that could never happen!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon! :)

I cant wait for the next chapter!
Alyera Reed chapter 8 . 9/9/2009