Reviews for Sleepless
brihana25 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I just have to say that your writing is amazing. You've got the boys' voices down so perfectly - their emotions, their love for each other, their speech patterns - everything. Your plots are simply fantastic, fresh and original. Your writing style is so smooth and flows so well, and every word is perfect.

Thank you so much for doing what you do.
Mei chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I was completely mesmerized, thank you so much for a really great story, wonderfully told.
xXThedoctorxX chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was a very well done story, i loved it

i seemed to like hurtdean stories...does that make me bad? lol
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
For some reason, I love the idea of Dean with insomnia. I dunno, probably says something about me, right? LOL But I liked it! Not enough insomnia fics out there. And I especially liked how you extended it long enough to show the long-term effects of not sleeping, then added in not being able to eat or drink. Very nice! Maybe I should seek therapy, eh? LOL

Loved that Dean could tell Sam was watching him in the car, even with his eyes closed, and in the room. And that Sam made him lay down at least, and then fell asleep and his head ended up on Dean's shoulder. *snort* I can just picture Dean's face.

Great description: "ugly, harsh, a malicious cadence of rising and falling syllables, old and rank, scraping across his mind like nails on rusted metal".

This made me giggle: “Nice to know at least part of me can still sleep, huh?”

I really loved this. Loved determined, protective Sam, loved Dean taking out the sorcerer on his own turf. Loved Sam using his blood to bind Dean to the living. Great fic, very well done, just as enjoyable the second read. I'm favoriting this!
Kritty chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was a very very great story, I love it! Poor Dean...(well...I love h/c, espeacially when it's hurt!dean...) I have also sometimes such a insomnia...I hate it so much. but thank god there is no curse I have to suffer from - my god, what a great idea you've had there!

I like your stily of writing, it's all just like the show!

Go on this way!

Kritty
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Absolutely gorgeous story. Loved how it seemed to start out as simple insomnia. I never thought there was anything else happening. The ritual at the end was great, especially the way Dean fought off the sorcerer. Great work.
Magnolia Lane chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I absolutely adored this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Great story! I really liked it.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This was a wonderful story. I love hurt!Dean stories anyway so this was p-e-r-f-e-c-t. Worth every minute spent reading it and then some.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Excellent story.

Loved how Dean's apparent insomnia morphed into something much bigger, and with a supernatural cause. Great pacing too as the curse took hold; the tension really snowballed.

Awesome dynamic between the brothers - you let Dean fall apart physically without making him weak, and I love seeing Sam's strength as he cares for his ailing brother. Yum.

Great Work. Loved it.
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Fantastic - I loved this. The build up of symptoms was unnerving and chilling. Loved the touch of John telling him to go running and not come back until he stopped twitching. A beautifully story, elegantly developed and written. I am so grateful that you posted this. Just fantastic.

Phoebe
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Whew! I'm exhausted! This last part with the ritual finally took it all out of me. I'm very content, tho. What a struggle! Poor both boys...one suffering from the curse and the other suffering from his brother's suffering. Oy!

Great story. It sucked me in and held me tight until it was all over. Loved it. Really well done. Thanks for sharing.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
It was just brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing.:)
Kit turned Mighty chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
W0! OMIGOD! GREAT- no, AMAZING JOB!

I felt like I was actually watching a Supernatural episode (which I guess makes up for the lack of an ep this week [Thanksgiving]). It was so- them. You know? You did a really good job of capturing their character. And no errors in English at all that I could tell! Which is amazing. LoL. This was just lovely man. Woo.

xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

d-(_-)z