Reviews for Sick
Natashja Singleton chapter 1 . 3/13
Very nice! Hope there will be a story following this one :)
Ella Granger chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is adorable. Mr. Darcy stayed in character too. Way to go.
skaeye chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I wish it was longer but it was cute but question.. Would this have happened before or after the ending of Lost in Austen?

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love it, and I wished there was more of that!
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i thought this was pritty good. iv added it to my faverites eny way.
FaithBelieve chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was sweet. I encourage you to write more!
hrhdana chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
hi! yay for another lover of jane austen and lost in austen! i have the dvd! do abc shop!

fab story, love to see the squishy sides of these strong men.

Q: at the end of lost in austen, lady kathrine tells amanda she'll have jane's marriage to creep clergyman annulled if she never sees amand again. but amanda comes back thru the door and goes back to be with mr darcy, and i missing something or ?
TurtleJustice chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I have but three words to say... I love it. I hope that you write more Lost in Austen fan fiction, this story was so sweet, I know just about everyone is telling you that which is why you should believe me. Thanks for writing this!

Katelyn,

TurtleJustice
Marte chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Very sweet :)
Madhubala chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I love Jane Austen and her use of language! And, I love this story! You have truly captured Darcy in his emotionally detached, reserved and yes, crotchety nature! Do continue with this! Make Amanda fall ill like Kate Winslet did in Sense and Sensibility! This, though, it is a one-shot, has the potential to be a fan fiction novella. It may not be your favorite one-shot but it is my favorite and I am adding it to my faves! :-) This story has potential!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
aw! i loved it! very cute, very well writen to. uve caputred amanda Prices charicter perfectly, even her little comentairy on the side :) keep writing! there should be much more Lost in Austen out there

xo

amanda
This Is chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Great one-shot, loved it! :)
FlyFly I aint logged in chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I just watched the first half!

I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK

I'LL DIE!

(Damn, im not logged in)

*oh sigh*
Alana84 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Another cute one-shot of yours, which I really liked!
firefly5151 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was cute. Though I can't tell exactly when it's supposed to take place.

Off to read more LIA fics...