Reviews for I'll Try
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
i loved :O
mendenbar chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Loved it. Insightful, and emotional. With an excellent grasp of what this experience would be like. Well done.
LAIsobel chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
Hey there, this was kinda intense story. Good job I think. And I am glad you have ended it in the hospital and not with the recovery and all the fighting with the past and stuff... I like it this way, it stays opened for lots of possibilities.

Thanks for posting!
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
that was good
mindovermatter7 chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Wow. I'm touched by this story. From someone who works closely with the soldiers, I'm surprised at how well you captured the emotions in this piece. It's very raw and intense and real and I appreciate that. Very few understand what it's like for out men and women overseas but you seem to get it. Bravo.
daisy07 chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
'He could teach her to fly' - that was a perfect ending to a beautiful chapter. This has been such a great story and you have told it with great sensitivity and insight. I hope you write more Brennan and Booth stories. Thank you.
GreenEyes09 chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
I love this story. I read it when you had it posted before. It is great.
BnBfanatic chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
This story is amazing and so full of emotion and detail! You captured their relationship and need for each other beautifully! I sure hope you are not done with this story and will continue. Good job and thanks for sharing your talent with us.
love2read2much chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
That was a great story. I think you need a sequel to it though. I loved the final two paragraphs.

Keep up the great writing and i look forward to reading more from you
corgimom chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
Wonderful story!
bookwormlady chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
I wish this wasn't the end! I'd love to know how Booth recovers with Parker and Bones at his side!
bookwormlady chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Please PLEASE don't kill Booth! Get him back to Parker and Bones and let them heal him!
daisy07 chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
You have such a wonderful talent for description that I could see the whole scenario as it was unfolding. Poor Booth. I loved how you described his emotional journey along with his physical pain and suffering and I really cheered when he started to fight back - proving how indomitable the human spirit can be. I'm really sorry to read of your weather problems over there (I'm in the UK) and hope they improve soon. Thank you for a wonderful read.
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
oh my god! what a good chapter how heart breaking for booth he really wants to be back home. will he make it? look forward to more soon
BnBfanatic chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Loving the story, pls update soon! I am excited to see what appens next!