Reviews for There and Back Again
Random Person chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
AWESOME! 1. thing I wanna know. Does she get her memory back?
Random Preson chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aww!
Bradshaw chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
And now I'm REALLY happy I read it, absolutely adorable! Bravo
Bradshaw chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Before I read anything, thanks for saving her, I was very mad when she "dead"/was "gone forever" and whatnot.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Very interesting start. :)

I'm a very good fan of the Colossus and Shadowcat pairing and I can't wait to see what would happen next in a story like this one. :)

Please I encourage you to continue on with this story the very best way you can. ;)
Starsinger chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
"So go get her all ready!" Well, yeah, that caught my attention fairly quickly. Uh, you're going to add more to this, right?
Xakko chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Great start

I really want to see where you're going to go with this! One wonders, because both Cerebro and Emma weren't certain it was Kitty, if the Magic Bullet did more than just give her amnesia

just as an FYI - and I'm not sure about its reliability - babel fish lists Kurt's nickname as "K├Ątzchen" I think that's what they use in the comics, but I don't have one handy to verify. :)
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
oh lovely!

What a great Thanksgiving treat. Your stories are definitely something I'm thankful for!
SSG Michael B Jackson chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Nice start; now please continue! I like the amnesiac Kitty; that should lead to some interesting circumstances. At any rate, any 'Kitty recovery' story catches my eye; I still can't believe Marvel tossed her out the way they did. Ah well, give them a couple of years (or maybe decades) and I'm sure she'll be back; I just think it's as likely as not that the fans will come up with something better than the so-called pros.
Author376 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is adorable! I love the fact that Kitty can't remember anything, and Piotr is honorable enough to not claim to be her husband, but honest enough with himself to know that he wants to. I also love how Hank compares Scott to Magneto, but opts to hold off on speaking to him about it for just a while longer. Plus, Emma's slightly bitchy decision not to tell anyone she thinks it might be Kitty makes me want to slap her; which is just the way I love to see Emma written! :)

Great job, thanks for sharing it with everyone!