Reviews for Beauty in the Breaking
melchar chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Damn. This was so very good ... and 4 years old. Makes me wish I'd have found it earlier
Crystal Vice chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
I like it... A lot. Atton is awesome in the games, and Jaq... Intense.

I first saw this on deviantART, but the chapters are incredibly hard to navigate on the mobile site, so I held out for forever faithful FanFiction and sure enough! :)

Again, I say intense. Great job!

Namarie! Crystal
E.J. Lesthen chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
Impressive. As decadent and bittersweet as dark chocolate, and just as addicting. Excellent portrayal of Atton, right down to that snarky dark humor. I especially enjoyed his dynamic character arc - from arrogant and self-assured to out-of-control desperation.

Only one small criticism - those times when you have characters speaking mind-to-mind, you might want to consider using italics rather than quotes ... it's fairly standard, and a little less confusing. Otherwise I found your writing clear and descriptive - almost painfully so (I say that with all admiration :P). Excellent work.

Thank you for writing!
thesummerstorms chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
0_0

Very, very well written, but...

I don't even *want* to know where you get your ideas...
adenn vode chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
this was definitely a fun read. very indulgent, in a good way. it's what we come for, isn't it? i saw a few typos and i hope i remember to point them out to you when i'm using a device with a bigger screen and full keyboard.

also, post your fluff! hehe