Reviews for Tangled Up in Green
TrodianD98 chapter 56 . 7/2
This is an amazing story it covered all the bases when it comes down to getting the romance the drama and the kick A action between well everything. Really amazed me how you were able to make the characters seem like they were actually real which from an authors stand point is fairly hard to freakingt do. Nice touch addi g several movies references specually the shrek one. All in all this is a tale worth reading again , now for a question haven't visited your profile page yet but have you ever thought of writing the years after Gracie g growing up how she may deal with inhearited powers and what Kim,shego,Ron,Yori do with their lives. unless of course you've already done this . Well if your still here take it easy rwr out.
BlackRoseFire chapter 56 . 6/15
Awesome story I really enjoyed reading it again.
scifijoe chapter 45 . 3/1
This one of my favorite stories. Funny but seriously dangerous. Kim's pregnancy is driving Shego crazy. (as well as anyone within a fifty mile radius). The Great Naco Break In. . .priceless.
scifijoe chapter 42 . 3/1
hi, this is a nice chapter but I have a question. What kind of Lear Jet does Shego have. I am currently building a 'Small Possibilities' personal biz jet and 'You Rub Me the Wrong Way's Citation. So, I am wondering would it matter what kind of Lear Jet it is. If not, I would like to make one. I am wondering what kind of color scheme would it be. It could be overall white (outside) or could be a combination of Light Green top and Gloss Black underside. Once I finish, I would post pictures of it over at Deviant Art. Although, I would be a while as I have three other projects ahead of it.
It would be fun. More later. I just love this story.
scifijoe chapter 16 . 2/26
Anne has a wicked sense of humor. Jim and Tim serves them right.
Thus that Muffin joke has just started to be beaten to death.
Buddy5647 chapter 56 . 2/19
This is the third time I have read this novel, and it brings me such joy each time! A SPANKIN' good read.
scifijoe chapter 6 . 2/12
This chapter was just excellent.
Just so you know, I have never been married or in a relationship that would have involved pregnancy, however, My other siblings have and I know from watching them that morning sickness is not fun for them. I just love being an uncle though.
Kim sure handled GJ pretty good.
hi, Rufus to the rescue. He is smarter than your average henchman.
scifijoe chapter 36 . 2/3
This was very 'day in the life' chapter. With both Kim and Shego coming to grips with all that has happened to them. Lovely characterization's of Kim, Shego, Nana and Abby.
Abby makes me remember of 'Young Frankenstein's' Igor trying to explain the brain that he gotten.
scifijoe chapter 33 . 1/31
Muffin has her own personality and hunger issues and that makes Kim Hungry,
scifijoe chapter 32 . 1/31
Re: The last paragraph - No truer words are written.
Awwwwwwww chapter 26 . 1/30
This is the cutest chappie ever!
scifijoe chapter 35 . 1/29
I am amazed on just how well you wrote this and the prior chapter.
I am honored to acknowledge your service and your writing reflects the intense action of hand to hand combat. Nana Possible's treatment of Kim's PTSD on her having to kill her attacker is absolutely brilliant.
I am having a hard time stopping reading.
scifijoe chapter 10 . 1/29
Oh Kim, you sexy vixen you. You gotta watch out for the red headed girls. Nice and cute on the inside, Vanessa Del Rio on the inside. Poor Shego. . . .yeah right.
scifijoe chapter 5 . 1/29
Since you asked. There a bunch of similarities and likewise differences between this story and No Droogs story. I like how you sped up Kim and Shego's nuptials via Kim's Parents.
So good so far. More later.