Reviews for Tangled Up in Green
Teletubby2015 chapter 47 . 7/12/2016
He was her best friend since Preschool
TheAmbiguousFool chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
I'm sorry, but I had to stop reading after chapter 11. Please take the following as criticism and not hurtful comments. This was indeed an interesting concept of a story and I tried to give it a chance, but the numerous grammatical errors, type-Os, and the style of writing sadly took me out of the story. The characters are unlike themselves. For example, Anne would never call her own sons 'tweebs.' Shego is an accredited teacher, total badass, and definitely not stupid. She's known for her attitude and fiesty comebacks which she nearly had none of in this story. Even if she's no longer a villain, she'd still have her personality. There was too much 'and stuff' written; 'and stuff' should be actual words or excluded when used outside the context of speech. I normally don't write reviews, but I was very interested in this story and I felt there was a lack of effort. I'm sorry.
Baby-Maraj chapter 38 . 5/4/2016
It sounds like Drakken but he's come too close to succeeding so can it really be him?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2016
oh come on, closer than ron, exaggeration much? but hey its ur fic, just trying to help in decreasing the ooc ness
moviescene chapter 55 . 2/20/2016
This is a fabulous story, thank you for sharing it with us. I hope the sequel is here somewhere, I'm anxious to know what trouble the famous couple and their bodyguard/nanny get in and out of ;)

Bravo!
Jack139 chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
I forgot about the muffins in the bag ha ha ha
Jack139 chapter 16 . 2/14/2016
This is the third time reading this and it still makes me chuckle big time to read about the muffin
Jack 139 chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
Wow that was hot
Clare4533 chapter 55 . 2/4/2016
Which of your stories follow this? Also I loved this fic so much, I will definitely be re-reading this over and over again
Cody chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
I really like how this story is turning out so far! Nota big fan of the nickname "Eme" though...
Shigure Toshiro chapter 55 . 11/13/2015
Great story lovely ending.
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 56 . 10/13/2015
I wilkl say this much Tangled Up in Green is a story I like reading Over and over!
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 38 . 10/12/2015
I will say this much I have read several Kip Possible stories, and several others that are not yours is one of the only ones I find myself wanting to read Over and over!
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
I will say this their are some similarities to "A Small Possibility", that being said all good stories share similarity's
conan3913 chapter 55 . 10/3/2015
this has become my all-time favorite kim possible/shego love story,congratulations Heather.