Reviews for Dangerous Hearts
reviewer chapter 1 . 4/6
Honestly, i find this very interesting. Unfortunately, the way you storytell is a bit, uhm, too newbie... And, well, it makes me kinda squirm. I honestlt wanted to go on, but i could not.
You forgot to put punctuations, and sometimes proper spacing. There's also the change of narrative mode. I dont think that changing it from third to first is something... Well, nice. You should stick to one. You could have gaaras thought using third person... I think that what really turns me off, the changing of narrations.
A beta would be nice, cause honestly, plot wise, its very interesting.
sasusakugaahina chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
As far as I read this fic was terrible. This fic just YURI content! So disgusting!
AmaiNeiko chapter 51 . 10/14/2013
This story was interesting. It was so hard to read because Gaara became such a terrible person as the story progressed. Then Hinata made a drastic change and then it just seemed like they'd never come to terms with each other but you somehow managed to put them together in the end. Good job!
TheFlorida1995 chapter 51 . 8/27/2013
Best Gaahina I've EVER read! I just love it! Continue please,
Alexia chapter 50 . 7/8/2013
OMG did that story just end? what happened? I mean is she back with Gaara? im soo confused, but this story was a really really good story I love it33
fanficfan chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
"Mizuki boys like that are usually trouble and if somebody saw you help him they might come after you." who is Mizuki was this story an original but you maid it in to a naruto fanfic? or was it another fanfic? I like it so far.
Midnight1993 chapter 51 . 6/11/2013
I love happy endings
Cascade00 chapter 51 . 6/10/2013
Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited! XD
Death by Me chapter 50 . 6/7/2013
omg please make a sequel. this story made me so emotional i would hate for it to stop there.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
wait what about the baby
Guest chapter 50 . 6/5/2013
Omg omg, sequel!
KagomeMarie chapter 50 . 6/3/2013
Cascade00 chapter 50 . 6/2/2013
I would love a sequel! Count my vote for a YES!
whisperwind-v chapter 50 . 6/2/2013
I want a sequel :D
I love the gaahina n.n
my english is very bad, but I can read it...sorry
Elizabeth Milkovich chapter 50 . 6/1/2013