Reviews for What She Didn't See
twilightlover001 chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
I love that song
twilightlover001 chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I'll shove that banana somewhere else!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Another great chapter, can't wait to read more, just acouple of minor mistakes first I think Edward was having a conversation with Carlisle in his mind and not Charlie as you have written, also the time line of Bella's rape is off you should have had a few weeks gap between the rape scene and the argument with Jacob or did you just forget to mention the gap?
twivampsalvatore chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
AWESOME STORY!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
keep up the good work
kayla chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
you should have written what you wanted its funny and better than what u actually wrote
Ellie Clemons chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
YOU BETTER NOT STOP! I love this story :) Edward is so god damn cute in this haha :) LOVE IT! Please dont stop! I hope to see chapter 12 up and running in a few days okay?:)
Twilight Junkie x x chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
i loved the story i really did the best one yet but the porke pine bit was so funny i woke everyone up laughin it was 2 in the mornin dnt think they were happy lol ... remind myself to read tht bit wen im feelin dwn lol
angel04une chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
That was such a good story I loved the end of the chapters where u would write what u wanted to have in the chapter but left out
DrawnToTheNight chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
the story was really emotional.

they outtakes were heloris

well done

drawntothenight
IsabellaMarieCullen3 chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
I loved it! It was very well writen and had moments of irony which I enjoyed very much.
BokuWaHime chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
a wonderful story!

you simply must write!
MissRisa chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
most absolutely amazing! love it and all the outtakes too they would make me laugh after a serious chapter. and i can honestly say i will never be able to look at a banana (not that i liked them anyways) again. also the same with cheetoes astoids...forever know as "cheetoe balls" haha wow.
Crystal Joyy chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Omj I fell so bad for her.
Ladyflame13 chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
most awesomest fucking story ever! And p.s., your parents are horrid for what they did!