Reviews for Who Cares About Harold!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i had to pause to say, hahaha...kill you comic relief, oh god thats so bad...funny...but bad, very nice
R'N'Rer chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
You called? Anyway it was good for a nice 214 second(guessing) read. Good for a "Yes this is still alive" chapter. Hopefully you will get some inspiration. I would also like to point out that the phrase "Things could not possible get any worse." or any variation of it is NOT a pun. It is most definitely not a pun, in fact I recommend you look up the definition of pun because the only way you could possible relate that to a pun is if you didn't even know anything about the word other then pronouncement and spelling.
R'N'Rer chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
Good to see your back. Another excellent chapter. *insert praise here because I really need to get back to things*
Azure Neko chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
Why do you feel the need to intervene, anyway? Harold seems to be doing just fine. Picking a Chatot as your form was especially foolish. He is feline right now.
wingman11 chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
Alright, I'm really confused. Is Chatot really you, or is he your messanger or something?

Arg! Don't you just hate it when you have something to do but your owner just sucks you back into your Pokeball? I know I do. Uh... I mean... I, um, think that I would hate it! Yeah! That's it! I have never experienced it before, obviously. It's not like I'm really a Pokemon, right? Heh heh...

Wingman11, Keeper of Fates, Overlord of Shiny Objects, Master of the Plot Twist(If you don't think so, then read my story where I killed off my main character! How's that for a plot twist?)
R'N'Rer chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
Good story, I for one care about Harold, because without him I wouldn't have read this. I don't see why he is so scared about dieing because characters don't die in your story. Trying to kill him is like trying to break the law of gravity, you can't do it.
Siran 774 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Nice chapter, and it's true! Stories do write themselves! Hope your Thanksgiving day was enjoyable.
Azure Neko chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Well, this is interesting. I've never heard of some one adopting a real person as a character and writing them into a story. Well, when the Muse speaks, I guess. By the way, appalls does not work there. It means that you're horrified or disgusted by Siran 774's enthusiasm.
Siran 774 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
"My enthusiasm for the light appalls you? You conspirator of darkness! I shall send envoys of the light to your doorstep and command them to cleanse you of your dark ways! And if that doesn't work... this light filled message shall burn away the darkness in your soul. Haha!"

(Cough...) Anyways, this doesn't really seem all that hard to follow to me. Everything makes relative sense so far. And although you're making me sympathize and care about Harold, I unfortunately don't know him for who he is yet... darn, I guess I can't help him. Autumn sounds cute, what a great name you chose for her by the way.

P.S. Appall: To fill with consternation or dismay.
Siran 774 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
"Everyone! It is a powerful creature of the light! Witness its awesome healing powers to cure the innocents surrounding the area! The Meowth must be claimed soon, fot it has the power of the Light! And the Light is the only force that can dispell the Darkness!"

Ahem, anyways... I'm liking this story so far. I'm kinda waiting to see who Harold ends up with, Tommy or Kimberly, the Chu's, a solitary journey of horribly bad luck, a Pokemon abuser, or maybe someone who might actually care for Harold. Although, perhaps not since your title says otherwise for that last one.

I'm still a bit confused, is Harold U. Rowen an alias for a guy based on real life? Or is he just a character you created? You're also acting like a really sadistic bass (which is fine, just saying that's how you're coming off as). If he is based off of a real guy, I guess I wouldn't want to get on your bad side. And if he's just your character... better him than me. _
Siran 774 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
("Hey, relax. It was just a joke.”

...Well, I’m not laughing!...

“No, but I’m sure somebody is out there. And it’s all thanks to you,”) -Nanashi Chimera

_ I'm a somebody out there! And I did laugh a at that a bit. O.o And then you scared the crackers out of me with your painful explanation.

(swipes what he belives to be Gabriel Samuels before running away...)