Reviews for Nine months, one hanyou
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
cute
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Haha. I liked it.
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
LOL can't believe Inuyasha could be that dense. Glad he finally got it, he would make a great and over protective dad.
MasterFinland chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I like it a lot PLZ make more
imaginationpuppy18 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Inuyasha is hilarious!

Genius, it was pure genius when Kagome told Inuyasha she was pregnant.
nahia2008 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
awwww ni loved it ,very sweet

nice writing style,third person is ver hard to do but you managed nicely
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
this was so nicely done! a sweet story of crazy hormonal mood swings gone wild and inuyasha was just so sweet in his gruff and abrupt way -loved how he followed her around like a lost puppy and her trying to second guess and predict his reaction (thinking only worse case scenarios and making herself miserable). i find it very in character for both of them.

this little gem is one of the reasons i comb through the 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin' archives.

if you're interested in reading/watching a really great series here's the links to 'rurouni kenshin' (please remove spaces) -enjoy:

manga: thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime: animeseason rurouni-kenshin/

or an alternate if the above doesn't work in your area -on either site you have to scroll down to episode 1:

anilinkz category/rorouni-kenshin/

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I definatly enjoyed this. It was very funny! I love the part where Inuyasha has the nerve to ask if its a baby or not
brakken chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Don't know much about 'rating', sorry, I don't really do that. But I do review.

(Don't ask me why I felt compelled to say that. I'm tired.)

You got such a lovely smile out of me with the simile "her voice like a fallen soldier as it limped from between her drenched lips." I loved it. In general, your rhetoric is much more creative, with some great imagery and better verb usage than most. I enjoyed reading this for the rhetoric more than anything else, I have to say. Inuyasha's a touch OOC (especially in dialogue; I think his general reaction is pretty legit, though), but anything and everything odd Kagome does seems to be a pretty clear example of a pregnant woman (read: hopped up on hormones) to me. The mood swings, the drastic actions...yep, pretty hormonal. Not a bad fic, overall, I must say. I had fun reading.
rockgirlyrock chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aww thats so cute!3
Kinky-Hoe chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Hey there. :)

I'm kind of bored right now, and recovering from a week of exams. So I thought I could read one of my favorite readers' stories :D.

You know what? Your writing is enjoyable. And lovely. I don't know, I just like it a lot. The one-shot was simple and very well written. I don't think characters are OOC, in fact, I even think the story is realistic. I don't really like it when people write fanfictions about how they're so excited about having a baby and all. Especially when it comes to Inuyasha; I mean, the guy never really had a family. He has no experience. Bah.

Much love.
xXMiaInoriXx chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
i enjoyed this alot, it was intellegent a bit humorus.. very nice. GOOD WORK!
Mysterious Lady Luna chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Good job! Don't worry about the character personalities, though. You were very close.

-Luna K.
Should be sleeping chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I was glad to see your story! I've actually wondered to myself how this scene would play out; maybe because I'm pregnant now too. Would Kagome get morning sickness? I really HATE morning sickness. Would her baby be human or part hanyou, depending on if she got pregnant when Inuyasha was human? I'd love it if you went for the 2 part and filled in the blanks for me.
11chiyochan chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
omg this is both hilarious and touching! You were really into the characters, and your spelling and volcabulary are both excellent! I would love for you to turn this into a one-shot...maybe, like, when the baby is actually born and what they would name it and how InuYasha would have to take care of it...maybe he could change its diaper...hehehe...

Anyway, i give this 10/10! I love it, nya!