Reviews for Greet the Dawn
Archangel Samuel chapter 1 . 3/13
What a perfect little story! It's so unique (who would have thought of these two crossing paths and hanging out together?) yet feels so familiar. Awesome characterization, especially Bilbo. Fantastic job here, I really enjoyed it.
-Samuel
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I LOVE THIS ALSO!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
well met, bilbo.
glad he was around to save aragorn's life
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
"The unwitting hero again. Well, imagine that." Love that! Very well done. A smooth prose and captivating story. I liked the characterizations, and it was a well-imagined scenario to begin Bilbo and Aragorn's friendship.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ha! Knew it was athelas! Great stuff.
IstariWho chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Nice!
I guessed that the "tea" was athelas! And Bilbo is always the unwitting hero!
Hannon-le!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Excellent little fic you have here. :) I quite enjoyed it.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aragorn angstBilbo One of the best Lord of the Rings fics ever!
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ach, what a great story! Also one of the most in-character I've yet seen here, though I admit I've not been in this archive long. Wonderful h/c, but even more kudos for getting the characters down so perfectly.

Thanks for sharing this!
erica hardy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
"The unwitting hero again" indeed.

lovely piece.
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Wonderful! I love how you wrote Bilbo, it's so...hobbitish.
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
The first story I've ever read of Bilbo and Aragorn and it was well written. Bilbo indeed is an unwitting hero! The sarcasm and humor with a little bit of danger and action of this story made it throughly enjoyable~ Well done!
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
An excellent story. Poor Aragorn. Blood poisoning is not a pleasant thing. But on the good side, Bilbo sounded absolutely perfect. Very hobbit-like. And the entire story was very nicely tied together. Good job! : )
Alder-Elma chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Positively fantastic. I love this story to pieces. The unwitting hero indeed.
obsidianj chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I love this story. I thought I had reviewed it before, but I can't find my review. The refrain in the first part of the story made me smile or laugh outright and the big bonus was Bilbo saving the day all unknowingly. The characterization of Bilbo and Aragorn is spot on for me.