Reviews for Greet the Dawn
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
"The unwitting hero again. Well, imagine that." Love that! Very well done. A smooth prose and captivating story. I liked the characterizations, and it was a well-imagined scenario to begin Bilbo and Aragorn's friendship.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ha! Knew it was athelas! Great stuff.
IstariWho chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I guessed that the "tea" was athelas! And Bilbo is always the unwitting hero!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Excellent little fic you have here. :) I quite enjoyed it.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aragorn angstBilbo One of the best Lord of the Rings fics ever!
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ach, what a great story! Also one of the most in-character I've yet seen here, though I admit I've not been in this archive long. Wonderful h/c, but even more kudos for getting the characters down so perfectly.

Thanks for sharing this!
erica hardy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
"The unwitting hero again" indeed.

lovely piece.
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Wonderful! I love how you wrote Bilbo, it's so...hobbitish.
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
The first story I've ever read of Bilbo and Aragorn and it was well written. Bilbo indeed is an unwitting hero! The sarcasm and humor with a little bit of danger and action of this story made it throughly enjoyable~ Well done!
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
An excellent story. Poor Aragorn. Blood poisoning is not a pleasant thing. But on the good side, Bilbo sounded absolutely perfect. Very hobbit-like. And the entire story was very nicely tied together. Good job! : )
Alder-Elma chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Positively fantastic. I love this story to pieces. The unwitting hero indeed.
obsidianj chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I love this story. I thought I had reviewed it before, but I can't find my review. The refrain in the first part of the story made me smile or laugh outright and the big bonus was Bilbo saving the day all unknowingly. The characterization of Bilbo and Aragorn is spot on for me.
dinopoodle chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This is very well done . Great job, you write very clearly it is easy to see the action as it happens. Keep up the good work.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This is strange. I've read this before, of course. But I don't actually remember reviewing this anywhere. Which is absolutely unacceptable:)

You know Aragorn Angst and me are match made in heaven. So this was a real treat. But what made it extra special was the dry sarcasm in the first half. Yes, the situation is dire and things are going from bad to worse and still there's this dry sarcasm that had me chuckle quite frequently.

And then there's Bilbo, of course. I'm not much of a hobbit fan, but I do like hobbits with other characters. And I have a really weak spot for anything Bilbo and Aragorn related. And the poor hobbit does a marvellous job of saving Aragorn's life!