Reviews for Define Dancing
Baratheas chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Ah, my god! I've been insisting over the years that I'm not a Tea x anyone fan and then there are fics like this that make my inner fangirl sigh. I do believe I'm becoming a convert.

Dialogue was spot on. I could hear the characters in my head easily alongside all the movement. And I must say, I really like how you conveyed her noticing when Yugi and Yami Yugi switch; most people don't seem to know how to tackle it without making it sound like a magic girl transformation sequence. And what more can I emphasize without dragging out every detail of this fic? It's great all around.

All in all, cute, fluffy, and lovely. I enjoyed it!
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I LIKE making Anzu dance in the fics I write her with, personally. But, that's 'cause I've had dancing classes, and really like dancing almost as much as she does, too. It's what she's best at, and actually it's what she shines in. No one really uses her in her 'natural' element all that much, and it saddens me.

Hmm...Everytime I think of Anzu with Atem I feel sad for Yuugi.
Ivona9297 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
i like your story its really good
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Cool! I love how Yami danced with Anzu. That's so cool! :)

Keep it up with your awesome writing!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very sweet.

It's funny...I had a major obsession with Yu-Gi-Oh years ago and now I've just randomly gotten into it again. XD

I liked this fic, though. Sometimes, cliches are just too much fun to resist! :P

And btw, what inspired this? I must know!
Princess Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great! I loved it!
Menchi chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was so sweet. I would have given anything to be Anzu whenever Yami came out. The story was written beautifully and I think it was one of the cutest things I've ever read.

Yami was so graceful and elegent, you had me sighing wistfully throughout the fic...

Wonderful...
Glaceon of the Blue Variety chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow. That was a really cool story! And cute. I liked it a lot.

Btw. What song were you listening to?

I'd give you a better review, but my mom's telling me to turn the computer off.

Thanks for writing this!

Ja ne!

Au revoir

Severine
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Awwh
hanabananana chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I really loved this! It's original and it captures their relationship so well! Everyone is in character which is definately difficult to do with Yami-Yugi when he's showing affection towards anzu .

keep writing, you're really talented ]

x x x
super-rat chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
ah...this is a brillient fic. Really! :D

good work! :D
silver-moon-sapphire-sky chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I liked this, I thought it was well written and you kept all three really in-character.

Good job, I hope you write more fics.
Tears Of Us All chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This was warm and fuzzy, I agree. I loved how Yami was dancing with Anzu; I pictured it perfectly as they moved and swirled and twirled and danced. Maybe less detailed than I would've hoped, but this was excellent. I loved this fic, and it's a defintite favorite for me. _
Jenivi7 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
aw! very cute!

"she realized this was also how she felt when thought of her dream."

That line really struck me for some reason, i love the comparison of warm feelings and, i dunno, i guess it just seems really accurate. cause you do get a warm fuzzy feeling like that sometimes when thinking of your dreams. dang, if the soundtrack can make you feel that as well i'll have to find it XD Peter Gabriel? Wall-e, right?

Oh! but i remember what else i wanted to say! i liked the way you used both sets of crushes and how yugi wanted to go with anzu but she kinda avoids the fact so as not to encourage him but them yami shows up and she goes all twittery XD

and it doesn't matter if the plot point is overused as long as you use it well! and you did. so it doesn't count as cliche XD
Gamekatt101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Aww! _ This is so sweet!

I've never heard the song before, but I can tell you that I certainly got a warm, fuzzy feeling from reading this story! ...Though I think you need an extra word in a sentence near the bottom.

'...and what began as a simple waltz EVOLVED into some sort of ballroom interpretive dance.'

Overall, you did a really great job and, even though I never considered myself a fan of this pairing, (more of a Puzzleshipper really. *shrugs shoulders* I have a thing for twins), I may just end up reading more.

Also, I think my strange little crush on Yami has increased tenfold by reading this.

_ YAY OBSESSIONS!

...Okay, I'm done now. *Wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving and poofs off into the night*

Katt