Reviews for Perfect
anonymousguest chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh goodness. So good. Simple as that.
Coven.of.Vampires chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
gd stuff
cmunoz.22 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
oh this is a good story )

Please continue with it,

I would like for this to play out

Thanks,

Cynthia
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
AW! That was SO SAD! And REALLY GOOD!

“Yeah!” Reid cheered, throwing his arms in the air. “I share today! With Ty! Pogo not give Ty his block. Ty want it to make big building!” He exclaimed, using his hands to emphasize.- LOL OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! LOL! POGO! AW!

“Of course! Garwin men can share!”

“Yeah!” Reid cheered, throwing his arms in the air. “I share today! With Ty! Pogo not give Ty his block. Ty want it to make big building!” He exclaimed, using his hands to emphasize.- AW! LOL! THAT'S ADORABLE!

“’Cause Gawin men always share!”- AWW! That was SO CUTE! This whole part with his dad was ADORABLE!

AW and the song choice was just PERFECT! (LOL, not meant to be a pun LOL) But it made the fic A LOT sadder!

“Tyler … That boy has potential to do great things.” His father had once said. Reid scoffed in memory of that moment and shook his head.- That sucks! And that's SO SAD! That would suck to have a father that would praise other people's kids above their own! And the fact that that's Reid's BFF! :(

WHAT ABOUT ME? He wanted to shout that at the top of his lungs.- AWW! That made me SO SAD!

There were pictures of her and him together, a few family pictures, and some including group pictures with all the dads, moms, and sons. There were several other memorabilia, but he picked up the one that he needed the most right now.-

He could almost remember his parents’ laughter when they had seen the picture.-

What he concentrated on the most was the contrast of their eyes against the white background. The crystal ice blues eyes just captured anyone’s attention when they saw the picture.

It was his favorite one.- ALL of those Were SO SAD! AW! That was really sad!

Apparently the teacher had the last straw with Reid’s witty comments in class.- LOL! His witty comments LOL!

He had considered what his father was going through, losing a wife and soul mate. But he couldn’t stand to think of it because it felt so overwhelming.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered, ducking his head, the front of his blonde hair falling forward, covering his eyes.- AW the apology! AW That was SO SAD! I know I've said that A LOT but it ISS!

Does he think that I don’t care, that it hasn’t affected me … Just because I choose to keep what I’m feeling to myself, instead of going around crying about it like a pansy? He thought bitterly. Where do you think I got it from father? Reid Garwin doesn’t need anyone’s pity or sympathy.- :( AW

I still need you! He wanted to shout at his father, as he watched him walk into his study room and close the doors as he had done every night.- AWW THE I STILL NEED YOU WAS SAD BUT OMGG IF HE YELLED IT! OMG!

We need to talk.” He said, just as his father looked up.- AWW! THAT MUSTA BEEN soo hard to do!

GREAT JOB! YOU SHOULD DO A SEQUEL! :) :)