Reviews for Act Like We Are Fools
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awesome
FemaleSpock chapter 40 . 5/13/2012
Wow, this was so heartbreaking- even though everyone (including Jonathan himself) knew that it was coming, it's all still so emotional. A truly wonderful fic!
ghostboi chapter 30 . 3/27/2011
I love this chapter. I started reading this last night & i'm up to chap. 30 so far. Beautiful story with beautiful moments. This chapter is gorgeous; i like the kinky foreplay _

Brilliant writing!
so2460done chapter 40 . 1/7/2011
o_o havnt read a fic this graphic in a long time. Very well done, the ending is quite promising :) I love your characters, ESP crane!
Halberdier chapter 38 . 12/30/2010
Ha ha, take that Joker. It was quite pleasing to have Crane finally manage to get a little revenge. After all, it's probably the only possible thing that would be able to hurt him.

I was surprised that Joker didn't mistake Crane for Scarecrow when he first tried to kill him.
Halberdier chapter 37 . 12/30/2010
Firstly, this line was awesome:

'"He explained it, or weren't you listening?" Crane spat, eyes burning with venom. "I'd think that 'I've got a video to deliver to GCN' is pretty self-explanatory, but then I've got a PhD. What do you want me to do, demonstrate it with pictures?"' - so very apt.

Secondly, I wonder if this line ('He was mad as hell and the Bat would just have to take it.') was an allusion to 'Network'. I.e. 'I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.'

Thirdly, I found it odd that Crane wouldn't have just run off and let Scarecrow deal with things when everything went to hell. By the end of the chapter it almost makes sense and by the beginning of the next chapter it seems quite appropriate.
Halberdier chapter 30 . 12/30/2010
No mental scars or trauma, I assure you. For these two, it's practically normal. Your friend must have a weak constitution.
Halberdier chapter 25 . 12/30/2010
I read this and the continuation on your Live Journal. Not bad for someone who’s asexual. However, I was mildly sad that Scarecrow couldn’t get the upper hand at all. While I wouldn’t expect Crane to manage it, I was sort of barracking for his other self. It was still amusing and plausible though.
Halberdier chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
How about: "I like DDT, not DDR."

This is still highly entertaining and also highly believable. Even the chemistry seemed reasonable. I know I've already discussed the plausibility thing, but I tend to find it one of the more important things in a piece of fanfiction, and you're handling it brilliantly.
Halberdier chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
"This even-handed justice/ Commends the ingredients of our poisoned chalice/ To our own lips." - Macbeth

How amusing. Though I generally think of a cannon Crane being a completely asexual Crane, your justifications are extremely plausible. If anyone could mess with that, it would indeed be the Joker. I like this so far and will continue to read.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 38 . 12/23/2010
well i certainly saw that coming.. lol... i wonder how it'll affect the Joker, or are you gonna have it not affect him at all like in the comics? hmmm i wonder, probably the latter, but it would be interesting to see how it will affect him.

anyway on to the next chapter.

PS sorry for not reviewing more, but its like writing a story for me, those reviews and stuff, gotta be in the mood and gotta have the inspiration and stuff to do it. but just so you know, this is one kickass story..

hmm i wonder, are you gonna be having any threesomes here by any chance? lol *grin*
Scram chapter 31 . 11/24/2010
Bloodbath... I love it. Hahahahahahh
Scram chapter 30 . 11/24/2010
... nope. no scars here. although i'm glad you left the sex/whatever scene out a couple chapters ago, because i always skip them anyways (because i really don't want to know about joker's genitals) hahahahah

also, this is great... i've been reading a bunch of your fics this past week they're all great.
Metastazio chapter 28 . 10/30/2010
haha hey, i'm sure this is the wrong place to say this, but i watched a couple clips from Jam after reading this, and wow, it was pretty funny, and very interesting. in a dark sort of way, of course, but the exploration of how people would act/react in, um, unusual situations like that is pretty fascinating...
Ichireiro chapter 40 . 9/19/2010
Woo. I enjoyed this one a bit more than the first one (I stayed up fifty minutes later than I should have to finish it), and I look forward to starting on the next part tomorrow. Toodles