Reviews for I Am Joe's Last Thought
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Aw :'( So sad. Damn. I think you captured fight club quite well!
VikiWiks chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh controversial. I liked the way it was written, but I find it werid to think of them as a couple, maybe that's just me but there was always that irritation that Jack/Joe would emit where she was conserned. But, the actual fanfic is great, well done ; )
IsNotHere chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
The building was going to blow up, and Tyler and his trusted crew were going to go down as martyrs. Says so in the book, and there was a bomb at the bottom of the building in the movie.
The Insanity of Miss Spark chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wow, this is amazing.

And written in the style of the book :)
Cerise Murmur chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Um, I have read the book, several times.

Chuck Palahniuk is my favorite author.

And dude, it's called fanfiction for a reason.

An extension of a story that usually has nothing to do with the story itself.

And Tyler and Jack...are ultimately the same person.

And to that other person.

In the book he uses "Joe" not "Jack" they just used Jack in the movie because they couldn't get permission to use Reader Digest in the movie.

Gosh, I'm getting ignorant reviews for this fanfic. D:
Dylon chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Who is joe? The main character had no known name but is inferred as jack...
ANNA-FUCKING-BELLA chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
GOSH

This is real nice.

It's so apathetic ( at least that how it seemed to me lol ).. It's wonderful.

HUR HUR HUR
DanSwiu130 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
i like this last chapter of the movie that you created. many people, me being one of them sometimes, likes the story to be wrapped up in one final way. to settle everything and not keep you guessing and wishing for more. very good.
MattGwiu130 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Okay in this extended ending to the film I seem to have a bit of a problem. I see where your coming from with the " I am Joe" or "I am Jill" I get that, your being clever. But if you noticed in the movie the narrator never liked Marla, but Tyler did. In the end Tyler die's and is removed from the story. Done. The Narrator comes to terms with his realization and knows he and Marla are in it to till the end. Hence the hand holding. With the vowels part The Narrator clearly speaks vowels after he's been shot and the building that they were in was never planned to blow up. It was not a Credit company buildin since the building was empty and he was planning to have members of Operation Mayhem in there to few it. Thats why you see the first man run up with the beer and see the narrator shot in the chair. This being my favorite author I hold his work in high respect and if you want more of a relationship between Marla and The Narrator then I recommend you pick up the book.
the-purple-black chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Aw! So touching! Written so perfectly in character! I lovett!