Reviews for Armed with a Camcorder
Even though it's a one shot you should write an additional chapter in Edawrd POV showing his reaction.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Loved it! I know its been... 4? Years but are you planning on either writing a 3rd chapter or maybe a sequel to this?
Team-Cullen-Boyz-101 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011

mann gotta love emmett
The Hollow Inside Me chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
This is so funny! I laughed so much while reading this! But I do have a question. Are you ever going to add another chapter or make another fanfic which shows Edward's reaction to watching the video? Because that would be pretty funny. Just a question though. Great! I LOVE this!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
""The car smelled of Edward's irresistible scent, making me grin. It filled my nostrils and I sighed contently.

"You're a freak, lil sis," Emmet commented and I rolled my eyes at him."" HAHA I think its sweet!

""Emmet swerved to the right in order to not hit the brown airborne …squirrel. He pressed hard on the brakes and the Volvo immediately came to a sudden stop.

But the squirrel made contact with the windshield, right in front of my face. I screamed and Emmet jumped out of the seat and opened the door without thinking and while doing so, the door slammed into a tree trunk. Emmet cringed."" Emmett's in trouble!

yep Edward's freak!

""I made my way back down stairs and outside where Emmet was out of sight. I turned around to see the line of sleeping bags connected to the edge of the roof and pulled tight and it looked like it tacked down to the bottom of the pool. It was like a giant, soft slide.

A wet Emmet was sitting shirtless in swim trunks on the roof with a big smile."" WOW Emmett, just WOW.

"""I have a feeling that the force you'll hit the water at may be painful, but if you go behind me, I can break the surface of the water." Emmet explained. I had to hand it to the boy, although he was a big goof ball, he was definitely very smart."" That's what I love about Emmett.

"""And Bella?...There is no way you'll be able to destroy the hard evidence of this weekend, I've hidden multiple copies around the house. Esme is going to scrapbook this and one day we'll look back on the experience and make fun of you and Edward. I want that day to come."" HAHA!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
HAHA Poor Bella!

"""College wasn't too bad," Jasper added, joining in on the conversation as he peeped at us over the book he was reading from the kitchen table.

"Of course college wasn't too bad. Especially when your teacher is easily persuaded into taking a nap during class," Emmett shot back. Jasper rolled his eyes.

"Don't blame me for using my advantages."" HAHA trust Jasper to do that.

"""Well as you can see, Mike still takes every chance he gets. Believe me, he won't be the only one today. And Alice loves to leave me under the spotlight… of doom!"" Yep Bella has a lot of suitors!

"""Well, Edward, since you aren't here today, I've decided not to eat lunch because… I CAN!" I laughed evilly. He always bought me food and made sure I ate every single bite, he is going to hate me after this. I am in so much trouble.

I met Alice at our usual table; she was sitting next to Angela like she did everyday-only today she didn't have any food, like me.

"No food for you, either, Bella?" Angela asked, eyeing my camera with curiosity. I shook my head.

"I think it was the waffles this morning," I nodded.

"Yeah," Alice agreed, rubbing her stomach.

"Oh, that's too bad," Angela replied sympathetically."" HAHA that's funny!

Alice can be really scary!

"""No way, little sis! I made up a new game just for you," he unleashed his 'vampire eyes' on me and suddenly big, scary Emmett was a cutie-pie."" HAHA Bella fell for Emmett's trap!
mcutie chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
you mofo you just had to leave it like that i was laughing my ass off thinking what would edwards reaction be and then you stoped and haven't updated sice 2008. 2008! were in 2010. please just finish the freakin story :D
RpattzLuvor chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
dang i was hoping for edwards reaction! haha funny though..
msashlyjudd8 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
awwww... I wanted to read Edward's reaction. Good job though.
elizabeth14 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
OMG! Please post another chpater!That was so funny!
Scoooooby chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
omg u just HAVE to show edward's reaction

that was hilarious and completely whacked
Garra'sTsuki chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
lol oh my god please tell me u are still writing this?
currybun chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Cernunnos Cain chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
AWESOME! PLEASE finish soon!

Twilightrulz101 chapter 2 . 11/9/2009