Reviews for Give and Take
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow. This is excellent writing. You've captured Ziva really well and there's so much emotion in this; it radiates out from the text. You've got them all down really well and IC and it's a really moving piece. Really good writing.
dvd123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Very late on reading and reviewing, but at least I didn't put it on alert. :P

I have a lot of love for Ziva; she's my favorite NCIS character. I can't believe that with just a mere 800 words, you managed to made me tear up. You portrayed her feeling of an outsider very well during the beginnings of season 3. I do think that she gives more than she takes and saves more than she kills, but her mindset is not totally there yet, even til this day.
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I loved it. The way you wrote this is just so simple and pure. Truly lovely.
BrittanyBear chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
You write NCIS, too, I love it! Great view on how poor Ziva must have felt. I'm ashamed to say I hated her around this time, but now I adore her character. I'd like to read more about her transitioning into her acceptance now.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
So sad.

I only hope Ziva does not have to go back to this.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Beautiful.
Rei Tel Aviv chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I did like that. Very much actually!

I also respect the decision of Ziva's character for what she had to do. If it were me, I know I would never have been able to do it.

I like how you wrote this, Ziva's thoughts on how everyone acted towards her in season 3. Abby was usually the harshest one, youch.

Well, this is a long review. So I'll shaddup and let you stop reading it while wondering, does this chick ever stop?

Good story! I loved it. Insta-favorite!

-Rei