Reviews for Resurrection
fan chapter 20 . 3/2
ya please continue cause there rarely got Nnoiichi fanfiction
AidenM chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
I wish I could reply a million times for this one love! I love this story! Sequel please.
Phoenix Le Roux chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
oh goddess i love your stories...Nnoi/ichi is best...together with Toshiro/ichi of course *-*
Phoenix
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
Love this story! Plz tell me you are writing a sequel
PleiadesWolfe chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Loved this! Defiantly my favorite Nnoitra/Ichigo fic that I've read. I would love to see more.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
hmmm so was there a sequel?
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
there's a term for the whole only caring about people in your sphere of influence aka friends think it's called dunbar's number or something.
btw i love this pairing! genius!
Wolf1989 chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
YES YES! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL PLEASE! THIS IS SO GOOD! IT'S LIKE CANDY TO ME! GIVE ME MY NNOITRAxICHIGO YAOI CANDY PLEASE! Sorry if that looked a bit crazy I just really like your stories. Keep up the good work!
Ryoumafan chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
I haven't actually read this fic, but I've saved it and will be reading it. I will leave a review every chapter. I think there should be a sequel.
duchessme chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
F ever there's a continuation,im happy to a ?.do karin and yuzu look older than ichigo now?since he died younger than father, he look like those old people?you know,white hair and crooked back?LOL just asking out of oh how much i want to see them having 2 cute little ones.a boy and a girl of course!well,in short i wish you'll write about the continuation f there's any:-D
Grisia chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Dam.. Loved it *grins*
Nya chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Hey! I really loved your chapters... you are very skilled!
Ookami J chapter 20 . 5/12/2012
Oh my god, this story! It made me squeal and fangirl so many times! I must say, I think you got Nnoitra down perfectly and as for Ichigo... MEEP. I love this pairing so much and it makes me so happy that there are authors as good as you writing for it SO MUCH PERFECTION.

I SHALL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP. /Proceeds to stalk your profile/ (w)
aku no tensai chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
THE ENDING MADE ME CRYYYYYY!

I cannot describe how this story made me feel, so to express my gratitude for creating such an amazing story, I will add it to favorites!

-AnT

PLEASE! Do NOT... EVER give up on writing...EVER!

Or I'll have to hunt you down and lock you up in a cellar and create more lovely stories for me

Jokes

But seriously! Please don't ever stop writing. You're an amazing author who has a lot of talent that it would be a shame to see it go away

About the ending: maybe I'm just emotional, but it really DID make me cry! It is not an exaggeration.

All the best: