Reviews for Resurrection
kogoetahime chapter 20 . 6/27/2010
oh plz plz plz write a sequel this is the most amazeing story ive ever read! i love it and ichigo with nnoitra is just natural!*kneels at ur feet and begs u 2 write a sequel*
Firework chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
I feel sorry for Renji, you give him such a hard time in all your stories (besides one).
XanaSpako chapter 20 . 3/18/2010
I would love to read a sequel!3
bookimp chapter 20 . 3/16/2010
I did enjoy it and would definitely read a sequel :)
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 20 . 3/14/2010
I thought it was sweet. Really sweet. And you did well with the plot, not just making them instantly fall in love, but making it more realistic. Thank you for taking so much of your time to make a couple of fangirls happy, it really means a lot to me. And I don't say that to just anybody.
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Heh, this is gonna be fun!
Black Fire Neko chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
that was great i can't wait to see if there is a new chapter if there is please please update soon if not it was a GREAT stor
negative zero fairy chapter 20 . 2/22/2010
You should totally do a sequel. It would be freakin' awesome!
bookworm51485 chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
I think realistically, that Nnoitra isn't stronger than Ichigo. I'm guessing that's your love of the character speaking. Most of the strength that he had would have come from his being an Arrancar. From the way you've written it, I'm guessing that he no longer has a hollow half. BUT Ichigo is still a vizard. So Ichigo would be stronger.
Aftonen chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
Great story, though it moved a bit too fast, and Ichigo was a bit more out of character than one would like, but it was good none the less. Look forward for anything else you come up with. Good luck!

Toodles!
wickedhpnerd chapter 20 . 12/11/2009
Aw! This fic is awesome! I really like the progression! Everytihng about this was perfect! Epsecially Nnoitra! He's so awesome, and his possessiveness 3 Especially the whole academy parts and then when they were in seperate divisions and then when Nnoitra became captain with Ichigo as his Lt. And I love thier make up after thier break up. And I also like dthe apprehension towards Nnoitra. And Nnoitra defeating Kenpachi was perfect! Also Nnoitra's hollow was 3 So damn awesome! Aw, Nnoitra's hollow and Ichigo's hollow should meet, I wonder if they will like each other, they most likely will try to kill each other, or maybe both...

The smutt and fluff was perfect as usual!

But aw, no Renji...aw...Renji's my favorite Bleach character, and it's sad that he didn't find happiness...poor Renji..aww...noo...

But aside from the poor Renji part, I loved this! This is definately going in the faves!

A sequel would be AWESOME! I totally wanna know what happened to Renji...Did he find another resurrected holow to shack up with? Is he in the real world shacking up with Urahara? Did he turn into a vizard and join Shinji? Did Shuuhei run off with him as well? And also children for Nnoitra and Ichigo! What would thier children be like? How would they be as parents! So exciting!
Lanny-Sama chapter 20 . 11/16/2009
that was a great story ! In the beginning I was wondering why I clicked on your story, I mean, I don't really like the paring after all. But it turned out so awesome ! Loved the stroy ! Is tehre a sequel ? I'll find out !
abarai-kun chapter 20 . 11/15/2009
if you haven't already

made a sequel, please make one!

your idea was awesome, also..

i loved this story xD

-nosebleed-
Flaming Orange Rose chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
Loved it. I really don't know why, but the line 'We were perfectly capable eating somebody without any fucking lessons.' really made me laugh. May be it was Nnoitra's blunt way of coming across to people. XD
Flaming Orange Rose chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
This is awesome, but I noticed when you wrote in Nnoitra#s POV that you said 'hole in my chest' I wasn#t sure if you meant where his heart should have been or his hollow hole.

One of your other fics actua;;y got me into NnoIchi actually. It works in a way that I can't really put in to words -x
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »