Reviews for Stream of Consciousness
gasacan90 chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
This chapter has so much potential
Spidey-phd chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
What is it about carpenter women and dragons?
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
ROFL. Cameron and Xander! Whot whot!
Deadzepplin chapter 24 . 2/1/2012
Classic Xander there "Take artifact to destroy it to save everyone? well then be prepared for it to do something completely weird and harmful before the end"
Ashleythetiger chapter 19 . 10/17/2011
odd cross

i like

morganna gets a xander XD
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
nice idea

would like to see more of this terminator fic?
JennMel chapter 28 . 10/25/2010
I flailed a teensy bit when I read this one - love it!
Quathis chapter 30 . 10/23/2010
Damn. That's pretty much my thoughts on this. Though . . . was Riley using silver bullets? I thought Oz couldn't be killed by non-werewolf specific methods. Though after having gone through that whole FUBAR he now has to deal with being a resurrected soldier for the government. That sucks, unless he finds his friends again and relearns some of who he was. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 29 . 10/23/2010
As a standalone, it has a power emotionally to it. Knowing these characters and what they can do in this setting was really a definite clash of titans. Until next chapter.
Quathis chapter 28 . 10/23/2010
Well, it would explain Xander's life a bit better, wouldn't it? Looked good, and very interesting. Until next chapter.
Lovegood Loves Good chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
yeah, not sure how your stuff has gone unnoticed for so long, you're pretty damn good at writing, would love to see you finish several of your works, heroe's heir, the iron man and he-man crossovers, madhouse, and your other DC crossovers, added a bunch of your stuff to my C2, so hopefully more hits for you...
Cylon One chapter 26 . 5/4/2010
This is certainly one that would be cool if it had a continuation.
Firehedgehog chapter 27 . 4/30/2010
nice
Quathis chapter 26 . 4/30/2010
And I suppose that right after this Whistler went to Buffy and Angel and ask/demand to know what they're saying about him . . . before he tells them he sent Xander to an alien planet. With possible alien women who'll be drawn to him like demon women . . . maybe.
Quathis chapter 24 . 4/30/2010
The sad thing is that in regular Buffyverse whatever skills, abilities, powers, etc that he would gain from such an awesome event would be lost within the week. Here hopefully it does him a bit more good.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »