Reviews for Stream of Consciousness
dogbertcarroll chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
LOL!

Loved it. I can see Xander managing to make some kind of society there, but it depends on who he has with him.
TTrunks chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
Interesting
Cylon One chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
I know nothing at present of this Dresden Files, but it didn't keep me from enjoying this.

Good one.
Fred the Wraith chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
Just got to say that I love the Dresden files, and that this fits into the 'verse perfectly!

Fred the Wraith Queen
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
amusing
Bobboky chapter 14 . 4/10/2009
: )
Bobboky chapter 13 . 3/20/2009
nice
Bobboky chapter 12 . 3/20/2009
good
Faria Lyton chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
I love it. Do you mind if I link this as a challenge at Twisting the Hellmouth? (Specifically the Dollhouse crossover)
Califaction chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
Wow, what an awesome bunch of ficlets! They're great ideas, and you definitely know how to write. :) I liked the Ender's Game and Star Wars crossover the best. (Star Wars/BtVS crossovers for the win!) I'm itching for the Star Wars one to be made into a full-length novel, but I know you're probably busy with other fic, and anyway, who needs novels when there are other entertaining ideas waiting to be voiced, albeit briefly? (You know Xander has to be Gil Grissom's second cousin twice removed on his father's side...)

Thanks for writing and posting!
demmons1399 chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
i really hope you run with this...great idea and good reading, and very logical in its plot developement...
Sarah chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
Alright, I have to admit, I loved this one. I know it's a one-shot, but one has to wonder how Xander would react to news such as this.
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
cackles evilly
Cylon One chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
Great one.

Just love family relation surprises like this.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 1/13/2009