Reviews for How Things Change
donnap chapter 1 . 3/14
Nice cliffhanger!
PhillyGirl27 chapter 1 . 1/19
Wow, Sue! Fantastic story! So many twists and turns! Loads of angst and plenty of action. Jeanne Ellen made the perfect bad guy. Glad she is permanently gone. And the cliffhanger at the end...positive vibe but at the same time it gives the reader a big WTF? reaction!

Love Hal & Val. They are so perfectly dorky together. Always hoped for a Merry Man for her, instead of the Kloughn. And we are seeing just the beginning of a well-matched Tank/Lula relationship. Good portrayal of Morelli as a friend who wants more from Steph. And Lester loves her but is great as her best friend. Well done!

Thanks for your hard work again! On to the next sequel! -Kathy
RhoJ chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Loved this next installment, you have really crafted a great series here. On to the next one, thanks!
debbie chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Omg fantastic is there going to be a continuing book? You should be a ghostwriter for J E
Daffybduck chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
LOVE IT!
Mom Of JEM chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I've read this series multiple times and it never gets old. I LOVE it! These stories are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing.
Mrsrbyrd chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Is there another to follow this story? If not there needs to be.
RangersBabeGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
wow, what a wild ride! I can't wait to read the next in this series! Are you still writing, you are a great author, one of my faves so far!
Fanficescape chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I know Steph is a junk food junkie. I started thinking how that would affect a real person - drinking Pepsi all the time and rarely any water, eating cake and cookies... Steph's breath would reek at the very least. And then being pregnant - soda is a diuretic & would cause her to need to pee even more!

I truly loved your story and am on to read #3. I do want to ask though, is it your intention for Stephanie to be a whiner? The attribution "she whined" or some form of it is used frequently. It would be nice to read "she sighed" or "she worried" or "she lamented" or instead of a "whiney response" maybe "exasperated response". I hope I don't seem ungrateful because you have given me so many enjoyable hours of fanfiction contentment and I am so glad you have shared your talent!
ladylibra73 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow, what a story. Off to read the third
Bri-33 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Wha-what? I see you are a fan of the quick cliffie ending! I feel like I've been running on a treadmill for the past few hours & suddenly someone snuck up & shut it off. Wow, what a story! I cannot get over all the twists and turns. Just when I thought things were going to level off-bam things barreled off in another direction! You made me laugh out loud & scream out loud. I could not put this story down. Awesome writing, Babe :)
Ybanormlmom chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Haaaaa, I thought that's what was going to happen at the end. Well, was hoping anyway. Great follow up story! Love your writing. Now I have to see if there's more. Please let there be more...
mermaidmelody18 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ok so I have read this story and the one before this. I love them to pieces but you can't just let this story end like that. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I am having a mental breakdown here. So please make another one that goes after this.
georgiagirlagain chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I am so hooked! I love this series so far!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
OMG. I think my heart was in my throat along with my knotted stomach for most of this story. Well done. Great writing. Thanks for sharing.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »