Reviews for Christmas Flower
tan90 chapter 7 . 2/14
I'm new to this, but I can honestly say that... this story was amazing.
LeFay Strent chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Awww
LeFay Strent chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
"Seriously, that's enough, stop it."

That killed me! lmao
LeFay Strent chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Oh Cid, he makes me laugh.
LeFay Strent chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Haha, I love Yuffie! Even though she stole my materia!
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Ah, Cloud breaking the moment. So like him...

This story is really good. I've been playing ff7 the past few days and wanted to see if there were any good fanfics and found this one. So far so good. :)
XxVanitasAngelxX chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
awww my fave part was when cloud said she was beautiful.i loved this story so much
Imashitowareto chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
i really hope that there will be an epilogue for this story!
xAshbellax chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
This is so cute! I love Clerith ) Good job. I enjoy reading this fic. D
Springflake chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Amazing! I love your Clorith stories... They're always so beautiful.

I believe I faved this story a long time ago (during Christmas time), but I forgot to comment. I just wanted to let you know how much I adore this. XD

Lion3queen
glacius956 chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Drake

Thank you for a vivid and well thought out story. I truly appreciated the simplicity of it and thoroughly enjoyed it. I truly hope you write more stories involving Aeris and Cloud.

Respectfully

Rich
Hytey chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I absolutely enjoy all the situations you put Cloud and the rest in. This is a truly heart-warming story; I love it very much! 3 It certainly has this Christmas-y feel to it.
Intercision chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
A brilliant story, with twist, numerous references to other Final Fantasies that any devout fan will recognise and love, Christmas Flower keeps close to the original story, while providing backstory.

Even if you haven't played the game, it's a wonderful story, I dare say anyone will enjoy.
Scatterheart Angel chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
That was wonderful. Thank you! The perfect Christmas gift fot any Clerith fan.
Diclonious57 chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
the hug thing at the end was alittle creepy