Reviews for RORY AND JESS LOVE STORY!
The10thWeasley chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
woah, I am so ready for the next chapter
The10thWeasley chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I cannot wait for the next chapter.
browneyedgirl724 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Very good so far.
AlyssaNicole22 chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
I LOVE it! Please update when you can! You should feel special bc i never review stories.
Kayleigh-talitha chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I'm not going to leave a review, I don't like authors who demand a quota of reviews before they post the next chapter, that's just blackmailing. Which is too bad, I think you'd get more reviews if you weren't demanding it, right now you're being quite rude.
musicchica10 chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Good chapter! I like the Jamie/Paris pair up, and Rory getting over Logan was good..update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
good chapter & more please
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
good job
Twenty2Point8 chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Good chapter, i liked the chapter please update soon :)
mittoots79 chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
So far so good please update soon
kylielink chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
good chapter
RoryReneeMercedees chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
this is really good. sorry dont have time to write a long review but update soon! really good!:)
rj4ever7301 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
i loved it! it was ah-mazing! update soon cuz i wanna know what will happen. i like where this is going and can NOT wait to find out!
soccerchick22 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
omg! this is so good! Update soon, please! I like how jess came back and how Lorelai didn't tell her I(its something that would happen in the show) and how jess's feeling haven't changed (not that i thought they would, he's just not trying to hide them). this is really good. there are some grammer mistakes (if you want to know) but personally i could care less bout those mistake because i would make them too and its the story that counts not the little typos. So, very good story and update soon!
Kristina Babich chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
wow that kiss popped out of no where, i guess if i was rory i couldn't help kissing jess either