Reviews for The XEffect
Itachi'seyecandy chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story! OMG! Gaahina and Sasuhina for ever! OMG. I really love this. Sasuke sort of deserved it for cheating on her. And Gaara was so sweet! .
Happy Writin!
Haushinka-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I'm sooooo happy you made her choose Gaara! D The hot red-head can beat Sasuke any day...

I remember watching that show on MTV and thinking it was killing my brain cells. I got so mad when they picked their ex's, I mean, if you want to go back with your ex don't do it on tv people, it's embarrasing for the dumped one! An kinda bitchy too.

Well, liked it. Specially the end :)
sasuhina love chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
poor sasuke
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Good story. I feel sorry for Sasuke but im happy with Hinatas choice.. and the ending *giggle* ;] Keep writing :]
Deborah chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hey at the end it says gaara i choose him.

its supposed to mean sasuke.
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That was amazing! Poor Sasuke though!
simplyseverus32 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
LOL..sasuke tripped xD

oh wells..he deserved it for cheating on her. Still...i love gaahina and i'm happy with the ending xD

AND GAARA WAS SO DAMN CUUTE! Cuter than Sasuke...

and thanks for ur reviews on my fic (:
AnimeRose93 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
omg love this story and go hinataxgaara! 26 pages I congradulate you! wish i ould do that
queen46 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
ha! Sasuke deserved that. oOh I've seen the show X Effect on MTV. Great story :]
FantasyWriter101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hey thanks for the four reviews on my story! You are awesome!

Also this story is great cuz I love the show and pairing. I cried(jk i didn't cry but it was sad) at the ending. Keep writing!
ROCZ chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
haha, i read ur profile and we are practically TWINS! XD

i hate sakura and karin with the passion *twitch*!and i dont like sasuke, but i still love sasuhina! i'm so in love with this couple!

anyways, i love ur story! but i'm sad that she didnt choose him *sob*sob*

and if i could suggest a sasuhina story for you to read, my absolute favorite ones are:

First Kiss by TsuchiKiki (its kinda long, but trust me, it will DEFINITELY be worth it)

Zutto by Mei Sanniang

Confessions by LianFex (her stories are awesome!)

Tears of the blue sky by LianFex

Heaven by Goshikku Seirei (u should like this one cuz its sasuhinagaa )

and again, love ur story! :D
An Unknown Friend chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow you're a sasusaku and a sasukarin hater like me. I think we could be great friends! Awesome story! GO SASUHINA!

Estheriana chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
the ending sucked i hate gaara/hina pairing
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Stef! IT'S ME RINA! Your, like SOUL sister! We hate Sasuke, Karin and Sakura together, we ADORE ITACHI cuz he's just awesome like that, and we LOVE SasuHina! :D I LOVED the ending XD Teme TOTALLY deserved that!

Peace, love, and all that shit...

Vampire Loser chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
haha awsome

i usually am a sasuhina

fan but its good u didnt kill gaara

either i was ticked off enough at this one

soap oprea any way good story

Vampire Loser