Reviews for Blackbird
twilight4everrules chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
lol! I justed finished reading ur a/n it was funny! I think the story is great! Heart the plot, but the fact edwards dying makes me sad. Anyway im going to read more to see what happens. -liz
i'm in the looney bin chapter 42 . 1/29/2011
loved the story

shame no epilogue and/or sequel but maybe i'll imagine one and people do care! 420 reviews! :) x
aurorafaye.x chapter 42 . 1/25/2010
aw... great story. i loved the plot. :) i loved bella's power aswell. a bit sad that there's no sequel but i'll live... i'm gonna check out your other stories now as this one was awesome. Although what happened to Victoria? did i miss something? anyways, great story and plotline :)
ashleygreenpink chapter 20 . 12/30/2009
love ur story...it flows, okay i guess but the ideas are great
Shadowy7Angel chapter 42 . 12/30/2009
Aww, well, it was nce to see you didnt totally dissappear
MaddieVamp chapter 13 . 9/26/2009
I cried On this chapter! i love this story so far, I just found it abd Ima keep readin
TrueLoveSparklesOrBurns chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
hey this story is really good in a sad way...:S if that makes sense. Anyways, yup i'm reading and enjoying this fic. it's a god idea. bubii x

x.g-b-4-e.x
haruchan2532 chapter 41 . 7/11/2009
YAY! good job!

and i can't wait til the sequal!
jalice4eva chapter 40 . 6/3/2009
OMIGOD! Ok, I know it took me a while to get to this, but it was so worth it! This is by far the greatest chapter ever written, and I think you wrote it just perfect for an ending to a story. YOu got the characters just right, and I am glad that the reunion of Edward and Bella wasn't quick and obvious. I'll tell you that I was so full of different emotions that Jasper would probably explode! Alright this is getting pretty lengthy, but I just wanted to give you my reaction. Thanks! : )
No1Anymore chapter 39 . 5/31/2009
The mortal instrument series is totally awsome
angel chapter 40 . 5/29/2009
think that there shld be a sequel, but make it RILLY funny and romantic...
angel chapter 39 . 5/29/2009
luved the house of night! also reccommend the vampire accademy!
Royal Ebony chapter 40 . 5/27/2009
I think you sould totally make a sequal. This story is really good but you kind of left it hanging with Victoria still at large. I just saying! Thanks for the awsome story!
Inkinhart chapter 39 . 5/27/2009
. Sorry, minor spaz attack. As soon as I'd finished the first one, I ran upstairs in a mad rush to Google, and found it out. And I've nearly finished Chosen, and halfway through City of Bones.

And now you probably want your review. Great chapter. I have absolutely no clue what my favourite part is. Now I'm going to go read the next chapter.
Tinkerbell-Julianna chapter 4 . 5/26/2009