Reviews for Burn the Bird, Save the Strays
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Nice! A cute fuzzy story, just what you need on Turkey Day!
Smurffette chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Fantastic story! You captured the heart of the holiday very well. Happy Thanksgiving!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Hi happy turkey day i love this
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I love this story. What a great Thanksgiving Day story... I loved the reference to taking in strays (do you watch Grey's Anatomy?) and I loved the appearance of Angela and Hodgins, especially her not being willing to accept speculation.

It had all the chaos of a typical family gathering, without the talking behind the other one's back and the total ignoring of the fight that might happen in another family *cough* like mine. (Grins) Thanks for a lovely story to carry me through another dysfunctional holiday!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
that was great loved it happy turkey day
ZoeandDan2gether4ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was so CUTE! I loved it. Family is what YOU make it, not what someone else dictates, and I believe that point is made very clear in this little fic. Fabulous job, and I hope to read more from you soon.
MISSYAlexandra chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was very magical :D

Sadly, I am not American- I live in Australia and oh my is it hot?

goldpiece chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aw, cute! I love it. I think we had this conversation not too long ago, the whole family concept. I love that Brennan is so accepting of people and does invite them into her life easily...which is funny because most people portray her as someone who is overly cautious. She really isn't. Once she makes up her mind about someone, they belong to her in a manner of speaking, and I think you got that point across very well here.

gawilliams chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This was fabulous. I was asked only this morning what I was thankfulf for, and I said that as cliche as it might sound, I was thankful for family. Growing up I was always involved with two thanksgiving dinners, one on Thanksgiving and one the next day. Both were with my 'real' family and 'extended' family that I had found myself a part of. Your story captured that feeling beautifully and I thank you for reminding me of my own memories so well. Gregg.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That was beautiful. While I'm completely head over heels for Christmas, Thanksgiving runs a close second. I hope yours was awesome.

Family...what can I say. Fun, crazy, frustrating, everything that comes across in this story. It really was excellent. From the burnt turkey to the unexpected visitors, it demonstrated everything that makes the holidays heartwarming and annoying as anything.

I loved that Max called Booth, in addition to allowing Booth to feel 'one with the universe', the moments between Booth and Brennan were really sweet as was Parker charming his way into her family's hearts.

I liked the storyline with Amy. People that aren't used to loud, eclectic families are usually overwhelmed and don't know what to make of everything, but the ending was amazing, Brennan's heartfelt attempts to explain to Amy what family means to her and Amy coming to understand what it means to join the Brennan clan.

I adored this, thanks for sharing it with us.

25 | « Prev Page 1 2