Reviews for Half Life: Flash Point
Syd chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Sooooooo funny. You need to make more. :3
Cute chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
and detailed! Love the fight scene and Gordon's "plan"! So awesome, but I wish it was longer!
ltravlt chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
omg. Too awesome! *flails*
Dysart chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is so sexy!
kinokokichigai chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Barney Calhoun, professional cockblock.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I have no idea how long I laughed at "tonsil hockey", but I know the neighbors must think I'm insane right now! Brilliant, I'll have to read more of your stories!
Mak chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I really enjoyed this fic. I just wish there were more of them! Hope you write more to this, or something similar. 3
tymofey chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Ehehe, that was awesome! the "The air between them (what little there was) was thick with anticipation and smelled of sweat and sex and science." line was the best one xD
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
XD I liked it, helped me cheer up from a sour mood! A bit short... but great job anyway :)
notwritinganym0re chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I've been looking for some Half Life fic to give some characterisation to Gordon and Alyx - this one was very sweet. I really liked how you kept up with Gordon's scientific mind, things like 'his project', 'his earlier hypotheses'. Really cute fic :)
One Schim chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
oh! I absolutely loved this! You kinda know where Gordon's heading, but that's so cute ;-P.

I'd love to see some more of these one-shots from you Beth :-)
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Aw this was cute and certainly made my day. It was cute and hot at the same time. I love me some Alyx/Gordon.
Disrupted Original chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Nice! Loved the little bit of dialogue with Barney and Gordon at the end. You have quite a flair for writing. I'd love to see more Half-Life stories from you!

Disori
Zadok chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
awesome 1-shot. short but still good.
kagemarunl chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Poor Barney, I'm sure he would've liked a piece of the action. XD

Either way, nice job! You certainly captured Alyx and Gordon's personality nicely, the combat scene is detailed and well-written and...heh, GordonXAlyx ftw.