Reviews for Russian Confession
Almaloney33 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I really enjoyed this. Completely original and very in character. And I loved the 'Chuck heart Blair forever' bit. I wish you'd keep writing Chair...a girl can dream!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I LOVE how you portray these characters. I can't stop reading your stories!
ririi69 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Good work.
nostalgiakills chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This was so sweet!
SelenityCosmos chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Eric&Blair SibFluff! I love the relationship these two have!
L'oiseau de feu chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
very interesting story and good writing!
Cryzzel chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
oh wow this is an interesting story indeed! i like the concept!

I dont like how easily he forgave her about the abortion though :(

they have to talk about it more in the future. But i did love how he gave her his file so they would both understand each other more.

And Chuck asking her dad for permission? LOL super ace! nice move Bass! Blair's so lucky to have Chuck to love! sigh!

Do continue! im waiting!:D

~cryzzel
michaela chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
ohh my goodness. this was really really good. i sincerley hope you keep writing and updating this as frequently as possible :] you are a wonderful writer. keep up the good work! && UPDATE!
victrolagg21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
that was really sweet! i loved the entire thing and it was really original! i think you should keep going with this i think it vould turn into a really great story! just a thought :)
mz.bubbly chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
i loved everything.

it was mushy but they were definitely all in character
alwaysbluex chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
this was a great idea. For a minute i thought it would be about her bulimea, but when i saw plant parenthood i went "WHAT?" out loud. lol

it was so sad when she was reading Chuck's file.

your writing is fantastic! i loved it.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This was an incredible story! I loved it so much! Great job.
ClumsyTonks chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
i absolutely love this, and while i have different opinions on that of abortion. this was well written and angsty fluffy goodness