Reviews for Private Traps
Hope024 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I just wanted to say that I thought this was excellent.
Sick.In.The.TOE chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Honestly, I wish that every Psycho fanfiction was this good. I loved the way you were able to show the complexity of Norman's psyche without sounding pretentious, and the way you portrayed his relationship with Lila is fascinating. I particularly liked the first couple of lines. They make the entire thing seem all the more human, for some reason.

I'd be happy enough to read this story over and over again, but I cant resist asking; would you please write more Psycho fanfiction? That sorry archive seriously needs more stuff like Private Traps.
Soap Lady chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Another well done story. I find the idea of Lila visiting Norman kind of strange but hey, maybe Norman imagined it all.
Just Another Hitchcock Fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is seriously what "Psycho" fanfiction should look like.

It's flawless. The little details are wonderful. The whole dreamy, otherworldly aspect to the haunting flashbacks; Norman's dialog, the ending, it's all amazingly well thought out. It's darkly poetic, and I love the last line.

Very, very well done. Thanks. It was a read that I really, really enjoyed. Hitch himself would be proud.
Bramblefox chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
*shiver* Oh my goodness...this is so haunting and sad-I love the little descriptions of touch and sensation, they just flavor the whole story. Amazing work. *applauds*
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Nice.
Belka chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Thank you for this sad, dark, but still very good story...
Moosey Fate chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Ohmigod that was incredible! A few comma splices here and there but the story more than makes up for them. You did a great job looking into Norman's psychosis and piecing together what makes him tick. And what fabulous connections to his oedipal complex! You explained everything with such detailed, realistic insight that I have no arguments whatsoever over this fictional history. Beautiful work!

Jeez, I haven't been so impressed by fanfiction (of all things) in years! Probably because I grew up and developed higher standards. This fic just blew them all away. Keep writing!
JerriMaverick chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
this story SO deserves more then one review. The way that you intertwine the present with him in the asylum with flashbacks to his mother work wonderfully, and you were able to balence the madness of Norman with the more pathedic aspecs of him.

Love it
thewhitechickoj chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Great job, I really enjoyed this. :)